With one foot in the world of education and the other in technology, Preface aims to nurture and empower those with a passion to teach to suit the ever changing learning landscape around the world with our new educational product - Preface NOMAD.
Preface NOMAD reimagines a new classroom setting outside a traditional classroom and explores an environment that enables learning and teaching without physical limits or boundaries.
All teachers will undergo a comprehensive training program provided by the certified MIT Trainers from Preface!
Being the first in Asia to take home the EdTechXGlobal Award, PREFACE is a design and technology driven education company that provides education solutions to programming and spoken language. We are not only here to provide a matching platform (Preface Nomad) for our learner and teachers, but uses A.I. and machine learning to enhance the quality and personalisation of learning materials and experience for our students.
Since 2014, PREFACE has focused on providing education solutions to those that feels disconnected with the traditional learning methods. We believe that the world has improved and evolved at a speed that the education systems failed to match.
Driven by our motto that “There isn’t a thing that cannot be learnt”, PREFACE is here to deliver a solution to the mismatch via technology. We are here to offer a course so personalised that there isn’t a way a learner would be neglected; a curriculum so approachable that any learner would understand, and a delivery method so efficient that no one would say no to.
So don’t get us wrong, we are not just an education centre, but a game-changer and influencer in learning - from the learning spaces, our education Concept Store at Preface Coffee where coffee meets learning, to the course offerings and the new way of learning with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Technology.
We are scaling up quickly, and Preface needs someone to keep the momentum moving! If you are someone who is comfortable working in an agile environment, loves tackling market problem and influencing people, then you’re probably looking at the right job.
Read on if you want to thrive in our game-changing, yet fun and autonomous start-up culture!
- Conduct programming courses to kids, teenagers and/or young adults
- Collaborate in curriculum development, lesson planning and progress determination
- Communicate with parents professionally with occasional consultations
- Liaise with parents to provide the best learning solutions so that students are motivated to learn
- Passionate in teaching and mentoring kids, teenagers and /or young adults
- Bachelor’s degree or above is preferred
- Applicants with NO programming background is also preferred
- Passionate in learning new things, especially computer science
- Excellent in verbal skills in English
- Strong interpersonal relationship and communication skills in all levels
|Looking for||Coding Teacher|
|Job type||Contract work/part-time / Full-time|
|Industries||IT (Telecom/SI/Software) / Education / Research|
There are no recommendations yet.