The PLC Group
The PLC Group is a diversified business with its heritage built on market leadership in Hong Kong's Lock-Ware and Lighting industries since 1985. The PLC brand holds an unrivalled reputation in the Greater China region as one of quality, reliability and professionalism. Headquarters is located in Hong Kong and operates its retail, wholesale, trading and manufacturing businesses across the region.
Professional Lock Centre Company Limited is the sole agent for many well-known international lock brands. It also owns a number of local locks and door hardware brands, most (if not all) of which have been awarded numerous safety certificates that often exceed international security standards.
Empowered by its variety of high security lock-ware categories and reputable experience in the industry, PLC provides a TOTAL ACCESS SOLUTION in locks and security access related services. PLC's comprehensive range of products and services covers household lock-ware, plus mechanical and electrical lock-ware for commercial applications. Master-keying consultation and implementation services are among the latest, user-friendly key management systems in the business.
Looking to the future, PLC is committed to maintaining its industry leadership with continuous R&D investments in the mechanical and electronic security area including biometric solutions.
The PLC Group will continuously identify business development opportunities in its core businesses, and explore further expansion through vertical and horizontal industry penetration.
With strong financial backing, the Group is aggressively developing its state-of-the-art supply chain management systems, while initiating regional and international growth for its well-developed core businesses.
- Provide helpdesk support on hardware & software for end-users
- Any eCommerce platform support experience is an advantage
- Provide first-tier networking support
- Setup of new computers, OS and software installation
- Troubleshooting and problem solving for both IT hardware and applications
- Coordinate internal IT-related projects, and upgrade tasks with internal teams and suppliers
- Diploma/High Diploma or Degree in Information Technology related disciplines
- 2 years’ experience in IT related support
- Experience in supporting Microsoft product like Outlook, SharePoint, etc.
- Good level of knowledge on LAN, WAN and Desktop OS/application support
- Knowledge with ADFS is preferred
- Good written and verbal communications and soft skill is required.
You are welcome to visit our website: http://www.plc.com.hk