Paul du Long
BlueMeg's team of young and diverse professionals, representing more than seven nationalities,
are fully committed to providing custom-made corporate governance solutions such company incorporations, registrations, document filing, accounting and other governance related services to a diverse client base from entrepreneurs, start-ups and SME’s to multinational corporations and institutional investors, Our mission is to make the corporate service world a paperless one, by connecting clients via our digital Console to the heart of their companies.
We discovered that the corporate service market has not been innovated since decades ago and we believe, with our technology, companies can be run easier. Being a startup ourselves, we know how painful it is to spend so much time on all the admin work, while the time can be relocated to driving the company’s growth.
With The BlueMeg’s SaaS solutions, we provide comprehensive services to take care of the business behind our clients’ businesses. Being established in Singapore and Hong Kong, we expect to expand our footsteps further out in and out of Asia.
Over 100 million companies get incorporated every year. BlueMeg is working on how these
companies are governed by handling everything digitally (e.g. setting up your company and
share transfer). We are actively exploring to use Blockchain to help us achieve this.
As our in-house UI/UX designer, you will be responsible for crafting a beautiful and delightful
online console. You are excited by the challenge of converting complex processes into easy
to navigate experiences while keeping in mind both our internal and external stakeholders.
Our console is the centre point of our company and has to interact with many facets of the
business, all need to seamlessly come together.
Your primary focus will be on designing these experiences and help support our engineers
with proper spec’s, stories and process flows. Therefore, the scope of the job goes beyond
mere designing, venturing into deducing the needs of our stakeholders into clear objectives
for our sprints.
At the moment we have 2 offices in Asia: Hong Kong (Central) and Singapore (Raffles Place).
You will be part of a small (15+) but driven team of industry experts. While we are growing
rapidly, your input will have a lasting impact, that will touch many clients all over the world.
Working with BlueMeg means to be part of a fast-growing culture. We are building something
that has not been created before. We will value and expect your input to proactively think
● Be creative in building kick-ass intuitive experiences that break convention
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and
● Lead the writing of spec’s used for the engineers
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows
● Design graphic user interface elements
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
● Create original graphics designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
● Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
● Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
● Portfolio of design projects
● Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Sketch and InVision)
● Understanding web standards (responsiveness, mobile, bootstrap)
DESIRED SKILLS (or able to learn fast on these topics)
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
● Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
● Affinity with Blockchain (user experience)
|Looking for||UI/UX designer (Blockchain oriented)|
|Founder||JP Koolmees, Jan-Arie Byloos, Paul Du Long, Kiana Maggiolo|
|Founded on||January, 2018|
There are no recommendations yet.