No description available.
Decathlon HK is 70 city sport teams managing autonomously their community offline and online.
In every country where we are present, we share the same strong and unique company culture, reinforced by our two values: Vitality and Responsibility.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are all delighted sports people who have turned our passion into our job, which is to "make sports accessible for the many in Hong Kong".
We believe that Decathlon can improve lives through sports, by making sport more accessible. It's what we want to bring to Hong Kong. Our ambition is to be part of Hong Kong sports communities. We are obsessed by Sport Users satisfaction that is why we decided to put sport at the Core of our Organisation.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are building projects that improve lives through sport. We place innovation and technology at the heart of our activities: from research to retail, including design, production and logistics.
In our quest to make sports accessible to the many in Hong Kong, we aim to engage sportsmen communities with our innovative business model.
Every teammate plays a vital part in making sure we know and anticipate sport’s user needs and new trends to deliver all the advice and equipment to enjoy their sport, no matter what. We are a vibrant team and live by a “work hard, play hard” ethic.
Decathlon, a stage where talents meet. Our employees are happy and proud to be a part of it because of Decathlon' shared value and its ambition towards making sports accessible to the many. Each of our teammate is the opinion leader of their sports, when they come together, Decathlon is not only a retail store but a leader in coaching the Sport Users towards a healthy lifestyle. The harmonious environment allows us to work hard in connecting with our Sport Users. This is how Decathlon is different from traditional retail store. We would like to see more and more Sport Users being friends of Decathlon.
- Passionate about Mountains sports (Hiking/Camping/Trekking)
- Experienced in e-commerce/ web merchandising
- Team player, Good communication skills, Creative
Working as an Omni Sports Leader in your sport team (Nature Hiking), you will be given full autonomy to ensure your sport is efficiently promoted online (decathlon.com.hk and decathlon mobile app) and offline (Decathlon Physical Stores in Hong Kong). Your objective is to offer a delightful experience to our users. Your responsibility is to drive the project of your sport in Hong Kong and go above and beyond to satisfy the sport users.
Tseung Kwan O/Mong Kok/Causeway bay
- Create a excellent Customer experience
- Approach Hiking customers with a smile and confidence and use your passion for hiking to understand their needs and help them choose the right product
- Educate the Customer about Decathlon's Offer and build relationship with honest and genuine conversation with them
Skills & Requirements:
- Passion for mountain sports (Hiking, Camping, Trekking or climbing)
- Self-motivated, independent and responsible
- Addicted to challenges and learning
- Team player, outstanding communication skills and creativity
- Shift duty, able to work on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday are required
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
Experience in any of the following field will be an advantage:
- Visual Merchandising (Store layout)
- Web Merchandising
- Direct Marketing
- Business Analysis
- Events organizing and building community
Click "Want to Visit" to see what we offer!
Decathlon is growing fast in Hong Kong, with 3 stores opened since 2017 and much more to come. We are looking for sporty self starters who are passionate about design, technology, e-commerce and digital, have a high attention to details and obsess over customer experience. We are hiring talents who will help us achieve our mission: Make sport accessible for the many and provide an amazing 360’ customer experience.
|Looking for||Omni Sports Leader|
|Job type||Internship / Contract work/part-time / Full-time|
There are no recommendations yet.