Business (Finance, HR etc.)
StashAway is the faster way to reach your financial goals. As a digital wealth management platform, we design personalised portfolios and monthly investment plans based on your unique characteristics, and manage your portfolio with highly advanced investment strategies.
The company was founded in Singapore in 2016 with the ambition of expanding to other fast-growing Asia Pacific markets since 2018. We are licensed by Monetary Authority of Singapore and Securities Commission Malaysia.
StashAway is led by its three founders, Michele Ferrario, former CEO of ZALORA Group; Freddy Lim, former Global Head of Derivatives Strategy of Nomura; and Nino Ulsamer, founder of several technology companies around the world.
We deliver sophisticated, personalized advice at a fraction of the cost of existing, basic solutions. Our advanced technology enables us to deliver to each investor a sophisticated investment strategy that was once only available to institutions and high net-worth individuals.
Traditional investment products charge between 1.25% and 5% in annual fees. At 0.2% to 0.8% in annual management fees, StashAway offers a convenient, digital user experience with personalised portfolios with no minimum balance, no restrictions for withdrawals, and real-person customer service. We encourage individuals of all net worths with portfolios of any size to build their wealth.
Supported by prominent advisors, the StashAway team is committed to providing investment advice and customer experience of the highest quality. Our team is made up of top-tier developers, designers, fund managers, creatives, and managers with diverse backgrounds from all over the world – currently representing Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Vietnam.
In Jul 2019, StashAway raised US$12 million through a Series B round led by Eight Roads Ventures, the proprietary investment arm of Fidelity International. Other backers include Asia Capital & Advisors, a private equity firm led by banking veteran Francis Rozario, who had previously participated in our pre-series A and Series A funding rounds in 2018.
We write our own rules, and do whatever it takes to build a substantial, meaningful product and service. We work hard, don’t cut corners, and love bonding over (lots of) food.
With regards to our culture, we want StashAway to (i) have a rewarding, diverse, radically candid and cooperative growth environment; (ii) where people work hard, take responsibilities and grow as individuals and as a team; (iii) embrace an open-minded meritocracy, and (iv) are ethical and compliant.
Do you have a product-first approach when building software? Do you care about the user experience and real-world functionality of your code? Do you like driving innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment with a talented, fun and energetic team who is running at full speed to redefine the way people invest?WE WANT YOU.
We are currently expanding and looking for motivated Full Stack Developers who have a passion for building robust and scalable systems for customer-focused financial products.
You will work to design, build, and support many of the core systems powering StashAway software and user experience, from our marketing site to our cash flow and transaction libraries, to our financial computation engine.
Being part of StashAway's Technology team, you will build end-to-end product features that you are confident of delighting user experiences.
You will need to leverage the entire technology stack to realise these goals and will be part of a team that is constantly tackling difficult questions of scale, architecture, and interaction.
Your contribution to a dynamic Technology team allows you to be exposed to a variety of concepts and technologies. You will enjoy being able to have a direct impact on StasAway's internationalisation plans, and the development of features and new investment products.
We strive to keep most of the services simple and robust so they are easy to develop, test and maintain allowing us to iterate quickly and productively.
Do check out StashAway's Engineering blog (https://medium.com/stashaway-engineering) to learn more about the technology we use, the challenges we face, and the solutions we deliver!
- Design and implement solutions to handle high levels of traffic, in a rapidly scaling environment.
- Write testable, clean, efficient code that can be confidently released in production.
- Code in a collaborative, agile environment developing many new features.
- Write well-tested, clean code and review other team members’ contributions.
- Work closely with Product and business teams to produce high-quality results.
- Be part of a team that enables faster internationalisation and the development of new investment products.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 1-2 years of work experience in full stack development or DevOps.
- Strong background in data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of Python (or equivalent) and Java, with an interest in functional programming languages such as Scala and Kotlin.
- Familiar with agile processes, testing and continuous integration.
- Eager and willing to learn new things, staying up to date with the latest technologies, and expanding your base skill sets to propose new approaches to your work.
> We have an annual Learning & Development budget of S$1,000/year for you to take charge of your upskilling and learning!
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Interest in DevOps, web application security and Information Security.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, Nomad or Swarm (we use Kubernetes).
- Past work experience at a B2C startup and some degree of interest in finance.
|Looking for||Full Stack Developer|
|Founder||Michele Ferrario, Nino Ulsamer & Freddy Lim|
|Founded on||September, 2016|
|Industries||Financial Services / Insurance / IT (Internet/Mobile)|
There are no recommendations yet.