Innosparks, an Open Lab set up in mid 2017 by ST Engineering is the first of its kind engineering-based incubator in Singapore. As a dynamic innovation platform and springboard to new and disruptive technologies, the Open Lab offers a pool of skilled engineers, beyond just advanced equipment and labs to support innovators in accelerating the development of their ideas to prototypes and products. The Open Lab has opened its doors to engineers from ST Engineering, as well as to start-ups / early stage companies locally and internationally to collaborate, research and develop new concepts with this expert team of engineers at the Open Lab. Recent successful innovations through Innosparks include the award-winning AIR+ Smart Mask and the Airbitat Smart Cooler.
The genius of invention goes hand in hand with the ability to create and build.
At Innosparks, engineering powers ideas, transforming sparks of ideas into real-world solutions through open innovation and accelerate breakthrough innovations that can make a real impact. User-centric, market-driven, we’re here to co-create, collaborate and partner entrepreneurs and startups to solve the big challenges in urban cities.
The Open Lab houses multidisciplinary resident engineers, equipped with both hardware and software tools for rapid prototyping and product development, all in one dedicated space. Geared to accelerate technology innovations and designed for open access, the Open Lab serves to encourage co-creation, collaboration, experimentation and launch breakthrough concepts to market. It is sited in Singapore’s JTC LaunchPad @ one-north, a vibrant and nurturing environment for start-ups and incubators.
- Build and design frontend web and mobile responsive applications for a large scale digital platform to be deployed on cloud platforms (e.g. Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS)
- Build modern web applications with mobile responsive design
- Integrate with internal and third-party APIs
- Practise and encourage best practices such as TDD
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to refine product requirements
- 3+ Years of developing frontend web applications
- 1+ Years of experience using a modern frontend framework (preferably ReactJS)
- Experienced with Agile development practices
- An eye for detail, feeling for design and affinity for creating a good user experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of test automation of front-end applications
- Basic knowledge of responsive design, web standards and modern browsers
- Experience with working in a cloud environment
- Experience with DevOps practices
|Looking for||Senior Frontend Developer|
|Founded on||June, 2017|
There are no recommendations yet.