文理両道(特に機械学習)の専門性と、欧米・アジアで働いた国際経験を活かし、世界市場向けのAIアプリ構築に挑戦しています。500Startups Kobe / Y Combinator Startup School / Tech Lab Paak 卒業生。
We are building " Kiara " - A business chat tool with real-time AI translation for 120 languages.
The core value is to make the life of users convenient with AI for Globally not only in Japan.
We will focus on solving language barriers In the short term.
We believe that it can be expanded the business opportunities on a global scale if you can speak in Japanese with Russian, Brazilian, Italian and Chinese business partners without any stress.
About CEO Ishii
After graduating Kyoto University, founded through a comprehensive trading company Itochu (London・Milan).
Operates a study group community "Team AI" specializing in machine learning from 2016, it has grown to the current members 6,000 and Japan's largest scale.
So he has connection to Japan and all over the world.
And he has many friends of researchers of top level is also his strengths to get to feel free to get a lead from them.
- Silicon Valley Y Combinator (StartupsSchool)
- Silicon Valley 500Startups (Kobe accelerator)
Under the guidance of, we have to grow the business.
- Tokyo management innovation plan adopted business
- Silicon Valley entrepreneurship organization One Traction graduation
- Tokyo accelerator DKC Award business
We planning to expanding the business into Southeast Asia, India and Africa as earlier and increase the share of Next Market and also move our headquarters to Silicon Valley.
We are putting into practice to the latest working style in order to achieve " a way of working of the future " as a mechanism.
- Discretionary labor system
- Aggressive introduction of remote work
- Increase productivity with a wide range of IT tools (ChatWork / Slack / Gmail / Skype / GoogleDrive)
- A homey atmosphere
- An environment in which CEO is soon able to make proposals
- It is exciting of interactions with state-of-the-art science developers
- An environment to capture of growing AI industry information.
* The direction of the company
* Profile of CEO
Overseas market, we have developed a simultaneous translation with business chat tool Kiara.
We are looking for Back-end Engineers who are familiar with Docker and Linux.
We welcome those who have experience in from development environment development to service deployment and operation as we are still in launch stage.
- The proposal from the engineer side is also easy to acceptable environment.
- There are many opportunities to work with engineers from various countries such as Vietnam and Turkey
- Common language is English but with Kiara, you can communicate smoothly in Japanese and Vietnamese, so your stress will eventually dissipate.
In other words, we are developing our own most useful communication tools for ourselves, so we are confident to provide great UI / UX.
- Create of design and build of create of remote work support tool
- Development and operate of the tool of the log or the like of the work progress of the co-workers
- Improvement of UI / UX on the based on the hearing from the business side
- Processing of various types of teaching data
- From development environment development to service deployment and operation
- Docker and Linux experience
- Experience in whole fllow of setting up development environment to deploying and operating services
- Experience in using English in business
- A person who can collaborate efficiently with non-Japanese
- Active planning and execution
- Team player
Please apply by all means if you meet these conditions. Let's talk!