Unimas Consulting is a Singapore Enterprise with stated purpose to provide practical Consulting and effective IT Solutions to our clients in the region, through our Industry expertise and differentiated solution methodology, which aims to deliver lasting results faster at value matching costs.
To provide differentiated business advisory & IT solutions to our clients to maximize their business potential and enabling them to achieve their long-term financial, economic and operational vision
We approach client business with a mindset of a Business person rather than a 3P consultant.
We spend time and effort to understand the client business, client team members, business environment before recommending / implementing any process changes / solutions.
We aim to solve the problem át its root cause and do not believe in patch-work fixes for complex problems.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Contacting, Prospecting, developing a validated sales pipeline
2.Develop and build a deep and comprehensive understanding of the offering, value proposition, customer segments & competition
3. Develop comprehensive and contemporary marketing and sales material for our offering
4.Develop and implement end to end Business development and Sales framework for selling Unimas consulting services, IT Solutions and Digital services,
5. Develop next level of Sales and support team.
6.Handle Lead generation process, incoming sales calls from sales prospects, develop tracker for managing leads through the sales cycle, implement CRM and other tracker tools
7. Deliver sales revenue targets consistently.
• Experience in selling IT Consulting & IT Services
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline is strongly preferred
• 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in sales or a sales support function in treasury, cash management or corporate finance
• Able to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences
• Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills
• Ability to understand business processes and business problems
• Ability to understand financial data relationships and how that data can be used to solve business problems
• Ability to understand and capture business and technical requirements
• Ability to develop a broad awareness of the client's financial technical architecture and emerging technologies with enough knowledge to determine what is and is not possible
• Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling
• Ability to develop marketing messages and deliver them effectively
• Ability to travel extensively
Keen to take up the challenge in a friendly and exciting environment?