No description available.
The Central Provident Fund (CPF) is a comprehensive social security system that enables working Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents to set aside funds for retirement. It also addresses healthcare, home ownership, family protection and asset enhancement.
We collect monthly CPF Contributions from employers and safeguard them for CPF Members. We also manage CPF Schemes which enable CPF members to have lifelong income, use their CPF to pay for their Healthcare needs, as well as to buy a home.
- To enable Singaporeans to have a secure retirement, through lifelong income, healthcare financing and home financing.
- A trusted and respected social security organisation, committed to enable Singaporeans to have a secure retirement.
1. Focus On Customers
I deepen the trust and respect customers have in the Board’s service in all my interactions.
2. Team Up for Results
We work together within and across departments to deliver results.
3. Take Charge & Innovate
I initiate and am receptive to big and small innovations that help the Board save cost, improve productivity and/or provide better service.
4. Learn & Grow
I continuously learn and apply new skills and knowledge to meet the challenges of my work and environment.
• Analyse, design, develop, implement and maintain application systems to support the Board’s schemes
• Provide support to users of the IT application systems
• Lead the project or assist the Project Manager to conceptualize, develop and implement IT Projects
• Possess good technical knowledge in Java with experience in design, development and maintenance of web based (Java platform) application systems
• Experience in common open source frameworks and at least a major application server and database (e.g. Weblogic/Websphere and DB2/Oracle/MS SQL Server)
•Familiar with various Java technologies such as content/documents management, workflow/case management
•Experience in handling projects in the open systems
•Good communication, strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
•Candidates with prior experience may apply.
Seniority of the role will commensurate with experience.