Cloudbreakr is a marketing technology company based on Big Data Analytics. Powered by Machine Learning, we help brands analyze and engage with influencers that optimize marketing performance. The company offers both platform software & full solutions covering 7+ Asia regions. Our engine analyzes social data across Instagram, Facebook and Youtube to generate Media Profiles, Influence Scoring, Interest Targeting, and Content Analysis.
Cloudbreak refers to one of the most famous surf spot in Fuiji, as we believe “Influencer” is going to be the NEXT BIG WAVE of the world, we want to help you to surf on it and enjoy the magic of influence — to be a “Cloudbreakr”. We aim to help marketers find and work with trustable influencers, own media channels among different industries based on analytics.
With our unique AI application and model, we help brands connect the dots of impact on social media through our marketing analysis software. With the software, marketers can perform instant research and planning based on the topic search on multiple languages or image search that match the required attributes. The tool kit built is the best solutions for marketers that need data on marketing strategy planning, competitor monitoring, content generation, creative marketing ideas or influencer marketing.
With all the well-defined metrics and categorizations provided by the algorithm and AI model, marketers can easily understand the trend behind social media across multiple APAC regions and facilitate the research, planning, and execution on their respective marketing activities. The company provides software subscriptions, customized analytics services, and full campaign solutions.
About the Role
You will work closely with the development team in building cutting-edge marketing intelligence products and manage the big data infrastructure, ensure the efficiency of data processing and assist in building new applications.
Our products collect public profile and channel data from various social media in multiple Asia regions. Through natural language processing and image recognition, the system will process the profile content and generate insights for users to better manage their marketing activities. In the industry, Cloudbreakr product serves as the integrated tools to help client design an effective PR, marketing, advertising strategy , especially for content & influencer marketing. The company also provide various analysis and support to help optimize different campaigns.
• Good understanding of logistics process flow, servicing and management is an advantage
• Database design and systems analysis and design
• Strengthen information management related to trending social media
• Technical planning for Stability, Scaling, Security, etc.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
• Project management for individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• Bachelor degree or Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or Physics (HK local university graduate is highly preferred).
• A positive attitude and good cultural fit with the team.
• Help maintain code quality and organization
• 5+ years of working experience is preferred
• Familiar with IT infrastructure design, Experience in linux, Docker, CD/CI, DevOps
• Solid experience on backend development flow, implementation, testing, and deployment
• Familiar with social media API like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
• Good understanding of PHP, Python, Node.js, SQL/NoSQL databases
• Familiar with AWS and Google Cloud
• Enthusiastic to learn emerge technology
• Proficiency with Hadoop, MapReduce
• Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala
• Familiar with API development
Team Culture - Live our values
• Dare to fail and learn from mistake;
• Be Persistent to Your Work and Belief;
• Be Proactive to Initiate Discussion and Challenge;
• Be Flexible to Adopt to Fast-changing business requirement
Click "Want to Visit" to see more benefits!
|Looking for||Senior Cloud Architect|
|Industries||IT (Telecom/SI/Software) / Media / Publishing / Advertising|
There are no recommendations yet.