OTwo is a multi-faceted media company with corporate design, events and digital marketing capabilities. Our prime objective is to become as essential to our clients as Oxygen, and we achieve that by catering towards every aspect of our client's creative, logistical and digital need.
Through constant evolution and a persistent pursuit of excellence, Otwo has developed into a multi-dimensional entity that provides our client's with options far beyond what most media companies have the ability to provide, including creative campaigns & branding strategies, OOH advertising, activations and roadshows, conferences, dinner and dances, product launches, PR, parties, and more. And we are not stopping there. With plans to incorporate more services within our portfolio, we need talented & experienced team players to help us achieve our goals.
Formed with the sole purpose of providing our clients with a one-stop events and manpower solution, O2 Incorporated (O2 Inc) is dedicated to creation, communication, and completion. We believe Creative Companies should never take "Impossible" at face value, and constantly challenge ourselves to evolve to be able to do and provide more. Being able to cater to our client's every need is not our goal - It's Our Calling.
Independence and Synergy.
We believe every single member of the team should have the ability to work independently, with the team in mind. And when the situation calls for everyone to work together, the team should fit like equal pieces of the same puzzle.
This is how we achieve What We Do.
Must have -
1. At least 5 years of experience as a graphic designer or a visualiser and 2 years as art director.
2. Familiar with crafting beautiful design for posters, events, websites and able to conceptualise different types of creatives from designing Halloween haunted houses to elegant cosmetic pop up stores.
3. Ability to attend think on the fly and contribute creative concepts during pitch meetings
4. Exceedingly high level of skills in photoshop, illustrator and indesign.
5. Strong project management & planning skills with strong interpersonal communication ability
6. Solid understanding of how design scales and works over different platforms
7. Ability to manage large workloads and deliver to tight deadlines, & solve problems creatively and effectively
8. Demonstrable design skills with a outstanding portfolio
9. Collaborate closely with marketing, digital and on-site teams
10. Knowledge and experience in animation design is a big plus
- Expert in photoshop, illustrator, indesign
- Advance higher or Bachelor’s degree in Visual communication, Design and Advertising Media
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field
- Brimming with creative ideas
- Full time and contract position available
- Patent, even tempered, and hardworking