Enabling.Win, founded in 2017, is a management consulting firm focused on growing top lines for organizations looking to expand into South East Asia geographically or product verticals.
We adopt a “No cure, no pay” philosophy, where we are vested in our customers’ successes.
Our focus is to find innovative strategies that enable you to expand your markets & improve top-line growth.
Business Models are about using innovative ways to build a competitive advantage, finding new ways to do business, and making it easier for customers to do business with you. We work with our clients to uncover these opportunities and unlock this potential to create a winning formula.
What if you knew that there was much more value in the business you were trying to acquire? Would you be willing to pay more for the deal? Most companies use a standard set of financial metrics to decide on valuations. We help companies look at creative ways to use synergies and develop new models using the acquisition and build this into our valuation models, giving you an edge in the market
We know you can get advice and recommendations from any number of experts and consultants, but as a true partner, we are successful only when you realize the benefits of our collaboration. We are committed to working with you to ensure that you are able to smoothly implement the creative ideas we bring and you see the results of the changes you have made
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our distribution partner network. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to plan and create a strategic partnership network.
The goal is to develop, build and manage distribution network as well as forge strong relationships with both clients and dealers.
Your responsibility will include: -
• Conduct research to identify key dealers for global machinery
• Shortlist suitable dealers by doing SWOT analysis
• Build a network of food machinery dealers in South East Asia
• Map requirements of clients to capacity of available dealers
• Drive sales of clients based on network plan
• Monitor and ensure dealers’ sales projections are met
• Maintain sales funnel reporting based on KPIs
• Arrange and meet prospective dealers
• Be the main focal point between the Management, Sales Representatives and appointed dealers
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing dealers
• Other ad hoc initiatives assigned by the management
• University level education ideally Degree in Engineering (Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical)
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in equipment sales for any food technology or machinery sales across South East Asia
• Strong connection within the Food Machinery / FMCG distribution ecosystem
• Ability to establish good relationship with customers, partners and dealers
• Possesses strong communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written
• Have time management and planning skills