No description available.
Spoilt Experiences Group originally started as a startup in Hong Kong. We are now the leading provider of unique experience vouchers in Hong Kong and the region offering over 300 experiences in the categories of driving, water, flying, gourmet, creative, outdoor and pampered. We have two brands Spoilt (www.spoilt.com.hk) and Red Packet (www.redpacket.hk). Spoilt also works with large corporates to provide experiential rewards for corporate employee reward programs, corporate gifting programs, team building events and workshops (corporate.spoilt.com.hk).
Everyone at Spoilt shares responsibilities in moving the business forward as each member represents different departments within the company. Spoilt values proactive and cooperative work ethos. Although divided into different departments, Spoilt works as a single unit. Everyone is expected to share responsibilities and help other departments when things get busy. Spoilt's collegiate working environment also means everyone is encouraged to suggest new ideas to implement.
Our business is all about experiencing life. We believe that the gift of an experience and a memory will bring far more happiness to you than yet more material goods. We want to build a successful business are we are now looking for talented and driven individuals to help us achieve our goals. If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you!
- Detail-oriented, organised, team player, good time-management.
- Love a challenge. Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Prepared to take on a variety of challenges in the business.
- Relevant courses or relevant work experience in web design, online marketing, communications and other related fields are an advantage.
- Other bonus skills: spoken Mandarin, copywriting/creative writing, graphic design, photography, HTML, SEO.
Anything else you need to know
- We will accept interns to join the team throughout the year, please state your requested period on your cover letter.
- Duration of the internship must be a minimum of 2 months and up to 1 year. Short-term internships (2-3 months) must be on a full-time basis. Long-term internships (>3 months) can be on a part-time basis.
- The project that you will be assigned will depend on your skills and interests so be sure to demonstrate those to us.
There are no recommendations yet.