FLEXPORT IS THE MODERN FREIGHT FORWARDER.
Only Flexport combines powerful technology with physical transit infrastructure and extensive human expertise — delivering deep, real-time supply chain visibility, outstanding ROI, and a best-in-category customer experience.
First to market in 2013 with a purpose-built cloud software and data analytics platform, Flexport today serves more than 10,000 customers in over 100 countries, offering a full range of services, including ocean, air, truck and rail freight, drayage & cartage, warehousing, customs & compliance, financing and insurance — all informed and powered by our software platform.
With offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Hong Kong, Seattle, Shanghai and Shenzhen (and expanding rapidly), Flexport is today’s standard for technology-powered, global freight forwarding and logistics.
At Flexport, we believe that a world that does business together is a better one. It’s called global trade. And freight forwarding is the $1 trillion industry that functions as the circulatory system of global trade — without freight forwarding, global trade simply wouldn’t exist.
Problem is, the freight forwarding industry is antiquated, not customer focused, and definitely not tech savvy. We’re changing all that.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
As a result of our global expansion, we're looking to hire an Air Freight Operations Support to join our growing Asia Team. You will be part of Flexport’s Air Freight team and support the optimization of our air freight processes.
- Support Air Planning and Procurement day to day operations, including confirming bookings, creating internal bills and issuing invoices to carriers/partners
- Be the Air team’s main contact for any finance or accounting related questions to internal and external parties
- Monthly/weekly reconciliation of financial statements and equalization to carriers/partners
- Maintain financial records to ensure compliance with standards and internal company policies and procedures
- Backup for other team members and handle ad hoc affairs
- Establish and refine processes to optimize our shipment closing process
You should have:
- A BA/BS Degree with a strong academic track record and meaningful internship experience;
- Excitement to get your hands dirty in a learn by doing environment;
- A selfless mindset willing to work in the nitty gritty of the freight and logistics industry to deliver for our clients;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Next-level attention to detail and follow-through;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
|Looking for||Air Freight Billing Support|
|Industries||Logistics / Transportation|
There are no recommendations yet.