No description available.
Aloha operates as a member of the Hong Kong Science Park Incu-App Programme and has recently been granted an upgrade to the Icu-Tech Programme.
The company hold its foundation in SEO – using its platforms, Site Health Enhancer and Quanery, to build an organic search digital foundation for its client’s digital presence.
On top of building digital foundation, Aloha also integrate various digital channels to its client’s marketing mix based upon their business model and needs with the goal of transforming their business into the digital space.
Aloha's core is to put our users and customers first. The true essence of digital marketing is to understand our core audience and provide them with content, products and services that are of their preference in an easy manner.
To make this a reality, we strive to look at our client's business from every single digital touch point - their organic presence, website behaviours, channel roles and everything in between.
With that same core value, we strive to bring in members that holds a similar ambition with a "get it done" mentality; work together as a team to lead our clients' into the digital space.
Our SEO platforms have been received with great feedback from clients’ side; giving them the ability to diagnose their website and understand their market audience.
The company’s current client profile includes several multi-nationals and listed companies that can be found within Finance, Insurance, Telecom, Entertainment, Property and E-commerce sectors. The company also has digital footprints across the Greater China Region.
Our continued expansion has led to growth within Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore.
Want to know more? Come inquire with us now!
Want a fast move on your career? Don't pick a job! Choose a career with a company that unleashes your potential!
Aloha Group Limited is a local start up tech firm formed by a group of digital and tech experts.
Our team members have built solid digital experience through different digital marketing businesses and created Aloha to shape a digital business of our own.
We are looking for those with great passion and high flexibility, and we also strive for work-life balance. In return, you will have competitive pay and benefits, regional exposures and great development opportunities.
If you are looking for exciting challenges and interesting job nature, come to us now!
• Report directly to management team on the development and implementation of company marketing strategies designed for the brand growth in the short and long term
• Develop and execute all rounded activities to support business growth. Areas would include but not limited to brand building efforts, content marketing and thought leadership, social media coverage, marketing events and media relationships
• Evaluate the impact of marketing plans through monitoring, reviewing and reporting of marketing activities and its results
• Responsible in conceptualizing, copy writing and editing of various promotional marketing materials
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing or related disciplines
• Minimum 5 years of related working experience in the marketing field
• Strong project management experience with capability to plan and execute marketing activities
• Self-starter and resourceful; passionate, proactive and entrepreneurial thinker with ability to problem solve
• Strong communication skills with business proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
• Previous B2B and event management experience is advantageous
• Previous Agency / in-house marketing communication experience is advantageous
• Ability to work independently and under pressure
|Looking for||Marketing Manager|
There are no recommendations yet.