No description available.
OnlinePajak is a tax application developed under the PT Achilles Advanced System flag.
We are not a tax consultant and not a DGT. However, we have a reliable software developer team in creating innovative products.
Since its establishment in September 2014, OnlinePajak has now embraced hundreds of thousands of users. These include Telkomsel, Tokopedia, Gojek, Kawan Lama Group, PT Astra Otoparts Tbk, Huawei Tech Investment, Ranch Market, etc.
OnlinePajak has a guiding principle that is a reference for management and employees in developing strategies, as well as building the reputation of OnlinePajak. Our vision is to build a better Indonesia through taxes.
Helps simplify taxpayers in completing tax obligations
Helping the Indonesian government to increase state revenues from taxes
Helps simplify the taxation system in Indonesia
PT. Achilles Advanced System is an international software development company located in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are committed to providing high quality and user friendly applications . With deep expertise in the fin-tech field , you have the opportunity to gain knowledge, experience and skills with multinational environments.
OnlinePajak is the largest provider of tax compliance solutions for the Indonesian market. It aims to help companies reduce their administrative burden through seamless tax management.
Since its establishment in 2014, OnlinePajak has gained more than 500 thousand users and has collected more than 40 trillion Rupiah.
Companies that have used OnlinePajak include Go-Jek, Telkomsel and Garuda Indonesia. As part of its international expansion, OnlinePajak is building an engineering team in Singapore.
OnlinePajak's Singapore office is based in Marina One West tower.
You will be:
- Responsible to create, develop and maintain existing codebase and new features or applications.
- Writing clean code, as well as implementing TDD (Test Driven Development) and Code Reviews.
- Contribute in a team-oriented and Agile development environment.
- Become the partner and mentor for other Software Developers to introduce the technology implemented in the Company.
- Regional travelling is expected.
You need to have:
- At least Degree in computer science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the IT industry
- Experience in ONE or more of below skills
1. Java Development (Spring MVC, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit or similar Java frameworks)
- Experience with Git / SVN
- Understanding of web standards, object-oriented design and software development principles
- Experience with building web services, API and data integration
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, service-oriented attitude and self-motivated
Candidates with relevant qualification without working experience are welcome to click on "Want to Visit"
|Looking for||Senior Web Developer|
There are no recommendations yet.