OPENMINDS™ CONSISTS OF A YOUNG & DYNAMIC TEAM OF STRATEGISTS.
We are a startup that specializes in digital marketing, data analytics as well as tech development. Since 2013, we have helped brands from diverse industries across Malaysia, South East Asia, Europe, and Hong Kong.
We live and breathe all things digital. We love to keep up with the latest trends, dabble with blockchain tech, try out the latest social media tools and experiment with different marketing techniques. Best of all, we love to share them with all our friends (that includes you!).
We believe in being passionate and constant innovation; learning is a lifelong journey. We love our clients. We also believe in people - we hope to create a fun, vibrant work culture, allowing us to grow together as a family!
An opportunity to work in a fun, vibrant startup environment within a varied role, overseeing the management of client's social media and digital strategies for a range of brands across retail, B2B and Fintech industries. To also attend potential client meetings and organise business development leads.
• Creative ideation and social media content generation.
• Strategize and manage content for all social media activities.
• Maintain the publishing calendar and to stay in contact with clients to ensure the calendar is always updated.
• Actively contributes to the growth of the brand’s social presence.
• Knowledge in growing of the brand’s social presence from its daily operations, customer service, ad buying campaigns and other relevant duties.
• Attend client and prospect meetings, develop solid proposals to win more accounts.
• A go-getter, eager-to-learn, passionate and fun person who will thrive in a young team!
• Experience in developing content and managing social media platforms would be an advantage.
• Must possess knowledge and interested in popular social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and popular forums.
• Proven ability to organize, prioritize and manage work against project timelines, and among the needs of a group of stakeholders.
• Excellent command of written Chinese and English.
• Experience in the HK market would be a plus.
• Related skills such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Photography, Videography, Copywriting etc would also be an advantage.
We welcome fresh grads too!
|Looking for||Digital Marketing & Business Development Executive|