We are an insurtech company utilizing blockchain to automate insurance claim. We have recently launched the first blockchain powered medical ecosystem with a leading insurer in Hong Kong and are rapidly expanding to cover more insurers and medical networks. We are one of the few corporate members of Linux Hyperledger. We are also Cyberport and HKU DreamCatcher incubatees and our management teams have deep understanding of insurance and technology to ensure that the solutions meet market’s need. We are looking for ambitious talents to join us as the founding team member to make revolutionary changes to the industry and develop a bright career.
MediConCen is the next generation of medical network powered by blockchain technology. It is just another Uber for doctors that mobilizes latent supply allowing doctors to set their own price.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• You will be following our development process including using Github, code review with Pull Request, issue tracking in sprints cycle.
• Ability to work independently and with teams– we give you the freedom to shape your code, your R&D and your growth trajectory. To do this, you need to be able to juggle priorities to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while also collaborating as part of a team in complex situations.
• Knowledge of functional programming
• Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
• Experience with automated testing suites, like Mocha
• Above 4 years working experience or solid record in building production apps. Less experienced candidate will be considered for the Application Developer role
• Able to use GIT, Gulp / Grunt / Webpack in daily development life-cycle.
• Proven web development portfolio is an advantage.
• Experience with web security protocols and authentication schemes.
• Bachelor's degree in related disciplines
|Looking for||Application Architect, IT Division|