No description available.
The Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) is the main tax administrator to the Government. IRAS collects taxes that account for about 70% of the Government's Operating Revenue that supports the Government's economic and social programmes to achieve quality growth and an inclusive society. IRAS also represents the Government in tax treaty negotiations, drafts tax legislations and provides advice on property valuation to the Government.
Act as an agent of the Government and provide service in the administration of taxes
Advise the Government, and represent Singapore internationally, on matters relating to taxation
The leading revenue authority in the world
A partner of the community in nation-building and inclusive growth
A dynamic team of competent and committed people
Corporate goals and core values
Our corporate goals are to:
- Foster a competitive tax environment that supports inclusive growth
- Provide excellent service
- Maximise voluntary compliance
- Enhance organisational and staff productivity
- Achieve a high level of staff competence and satisfaction
We are guided by these core values:
Treat everyone in the same circumstances equally
Do what is right without fear or favour in all circumstances
Serve our nation responsively, with competence, pride, commitment and empathy
Work with one another with mutual trust and respect to achieve Whole-of-IRAS and Whole-of-Government outcomes
Continuously seek new ways to do our work better
At IRAS, we partner you to deliver quality tax services and foster a competitive tax environment for our nation's social and economic growth. By leveraging digital capabilities as part of a future-ready team, your opportunities keep expanding.
We are looking for forward-thinking, energetic and passionate individuals to be part of a new exciting journey! IRAS has always been at the forefront of IT, leveraging the latest technologies to deliver the best experience for our citizens. IRAS is now embarking on a journey to modernise our application systems to ensure that they are scalable, efficient, secure and deliver business capabilities. We will be leveraging technology like containers, microservices, DevOps and cloud computing to improve agility and to support business transformation. This journey will involve change that cuts across technology, talent and process.
The Infocomm Division (INFOD) drives the journey of modernising our ICT systems. As we gear up, there arises ample opportunities and growth areas. We are looking for people with expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Microservice Developers
- Microservice Software Engineers
You will be part of a high-performance team focused on driving innovation, modernising application infrastructure and improving delivery effectiveness by:
- Defining and building integration-centric solutions with new microservice-oriented architecture
- Defining and building process-centric solutions by addressing technical challenges aroused
You will get to experience and develop skills in the following areas:
- Build applications on modern technology stacks such as ASP.NET Core MVC and Angular
- Build dynamic web front-ends that handle large-scale processing of transactions
- Develop skills in applications relying on the latest in-messaging platforms, like Kafka and IBM's API Connect
- Work with containerised cloud workloads
Like many modern ICT organisations, INFOD adopts a dress-down culture which encourages a more casual, agile and collaborative interaction among teams.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Experienced candidates with at least 3 years of experience in the analysis, design, implementation and support of microservices and Web API in .NET environment, and at least 6 years of experience in various fields within the IT industry, will be considered for the software engineer role.
- Familiar with software configuration management tools (e.g. Git)
The following experience will be an advantage
- Experience in the development, implementation and support of microservices and Web API in .NET environment
- Experience in building rich Internet applications with Entity Framework, Web Services/ Web API, and ASP.Net MVC
- Experience in Test Driven Development, Agile software development processes and experience in mocking frameworks
- Experience in Azure or AWS or Google Cloud technologies
- Knowledge in writing scripts (PowerShell) for application automation
- Knowledge in Domain Driven Design, CQRS, Event Based Architecture, continuous integration & delivery
- Strong knowledge of relevant architectural concepts, design principles, practices, standards and guidelines
Click "Want To Visit" if you are interested to apply!