I am currently with Wantedly, a social hiring platform that emphasizes the people aspect of working within and building a company.
I worked in the fashion industry in New York City for the past two summers (2015 and 2016), collaborating with companies such as Elle, Porter, Vogue Hommes, H&M, U...
My name is Fion Lee and I am a fresh Communications graduate from Singapore Institute of Management, who is on the hunt of a career change as a content writer. My interest in writing and marketing extends beyond that and I hope to discover more within these fields that I’m greatly passionate about.
Founded in 2010, Wantedly is a Tokyo-based technology company helping you discover jobs that ignite your passion. We've built a social recruitment platform, where people and companies meet based on passion and values, rather than salary and benefits.
We are one of Japan's leading business networking platforms with over 2.4-million monthly active users and brands like UBER, Airbnb and Buzzfeed are acquiring talent via Wantedly. Serving more than 30,000 companies in Japan, we provide recruitment marketing and employer branding expertise, not to mention, a platform to scout and meet talents that identify with your company. To find out more, visit our Employers page at www.wantedly.com/about/list.
Wantedly has expanded internationally, including in Singapore and Hong Kong, and through the power of social media networking, talents like yourself can make your dream job a reality. Sign up at sg.wantedly.com and Visit a company today!
We are relentless in our mission to Create a World Where Work Drives Passion through products that can shape the future of work for generations.
We built Wantedly Visit to be a platform that can provide opportunities for talents to discover their dream companies, while allowing companies to showcase their brand story and passion projects to build their dream team.
As we connect talents and their purpose with companies and their values, we seek to help develop workplace culture and optimise employee engagement. Our social impact will be seen where people are happy with their jobs, thus motivating them to work hard which drives personal development and in turn create positive value their organisation and to their environment.
Wantedly has achieved phenomenal success in Japan, and we continue on our mission on the international stage in Singapore and beyond! Through our Wantedly Values and our rigorous emphasis on building products that will impact the world, we will Create a World Where Work Drives Passion.
We strongly believe in boldness to take initiative, expression of creativity, and taking pride in ownership – and we like to challenge people to unlock their fullest potential. By providing an environment full of energy and passion for our members, they can enjoy being part of an entrepreneurial team of talented, ambitious young people!
Proudly global and fiercely local, the Wantedly Singapore Squad comprises of an international team who have all come to embrace our city island as home and Singlish as their mother tongue. We bond with one another while discovering the best local food and new bubble tea flavours, and problem solving together for our business!
Are you a creative thinker who lives and breathes social media?
Your responsibilities will include:
Assist Marketing lead in the following:
- Building and managing editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned media
- Conceptualisation and execution of new online/offline marketing campaigns
- Ensure KPIs of current key campaigns are consistently tracked and are met
-Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target audience
- Nurturing the company's social media presence and building a strong online/offline community
- Organising offline event activations to support marketing goals
- Contributes to team effort by supporting the execution of any additional tasks as needed
- Minimum 6 months commitment, we want you to get to know us long enough to learn and experience significant growth with us.
- Strong command of the English Language (both written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Prior experience in marketing is preferred
- We are a team with positive can-do attitude & strong critical thinking skills, and we hope you bring the same vibe!
- Bonus: Experience with graphic designing/photography/paid media
If marketing is your calling, furnish us your Wantedly profile with your experience and portfolio.
Click on the "Want To Visit" button to let us know you're keen to be part of a high growth start-up that gives you amazing opportunities like you've never imagined! :)