ViSenze powers visual commerce at scale for retailers and publishers. The company delivers intelligent image recognition solutions that shorten the path to action as consumers search and discover on the visual web.
Our mission is to unlock the intelligence captured in any rich visual content using sophisticated image recognition technology and visual driven analytics.
Through continuous large-scale rapid machine learning and practical Research & Development based on real-world problems, ViSenze helps today’s digital businesses address inherent challenges of fast-growing visual content across web, mobile and social media platforms.
You will be joining the Enterprise Engineering Team, where we design and implement web applications built on top of the our visual search and image recognition services. As we grow our Enterprise product portfolio at a fast pace, we expect fast evolution of our system infrastructure. In this role, you will be working with external clients and our Product Team to understand their requirements, as well as experts in various engineering teams to deliver technical solutions. Together with the team, you will be challenged with designing application infrastructure and optimising system performance.
● Work closely with Product team to translate both business and non-functional requirements into scalable and evolutionary software architecture
● Design, develop and deliver interesting AI-powered image solutions, on top of advanced machine learning technology
● Take leadership of software development lifecycle and guide teammates to deliver high-quality work
● Collaborate with other Engineering teams to achieve Product Goal
● Optimise our API / service performance and stability
● 5 years of experience as a Backend Engineer
● Proficient in one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Go or Python
● Able to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment; willing to take initiative and be committed to continuous learning
● Experience in working directly with Product stakeholders or customers to perform requirement analysis, with good communication and documentation skills
● Experience in leading system architecture design and making tech-strategy decisions
● Hands-on experience in container technology and cloud service E.g. Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and Google Cloud
● Experience with big data tech stacks
● Have worked on large scale integration projects
● Experience with application optimisation for maximum performance and scalability
● Good understanding of enterprise software architectures and web technologies
*NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS ONLY BASED IN SINGAPORE AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CLICK "WANT TO VISIT" TO APPLY. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.*
There are no recommendations yet.