Mount Kelly HK
Mount Kelly can trace its roots back to late 1870s following a bequest from Admiral Benedictus Marwood Kelly, one of the most successful Admiral’s in British Naval history, to found a school for the ‘sons of naval officers and other gentlemen’. In recognition of Kelly’s generosity, William, 8th duke of Bedford gifted land from his Tavistock estates for its construction.
Since its foundation in 1877, the School has flourished, both in numbers and in reputation, merging with Newton College in 1940 and more recently with Mount House in 2014. Mount House also boasts an illustrious heritage. Founded in Plymouth in 1881, it moved to Tavistock 1940 and quickly established itself as the leading boarding prep school in the South West, sending boys and, since 1996, girls on to many of the most prestigious public schools in the country.
Mount Kelly’s goal is to nurture confident, well-rounded and forward-thinking individuals with ambitions to fulfill their potential and talents at leading senior schools in Hong Kong and abroad. A Mount Kelly education develops communication and leadership skills, paving the way for articulate and bright young adults to flourish at university, in the workplace and in society at large.
We offer an outstanding British education for children of all ages; Babies and Toddlers, Preschool, Preparatory School and College. We are the only school in Hong Kong offering a true Preparatory structure with students from Year 5 upwards receiving specialist lessons in all subjects.
We use the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and English National Curriculum, ensuring our students are challenged, yet supported in their learning.
Small class sizes ensure all students receive focused attention.
We believe in providing a holistic education for our students, placing equal importance on developing their personal, social and academic abilities.
• Develop and explore business opportunities with existing and also potential partners;
• Maintain business relationships with area service agencies to facilitate referrals
• Formulate and implement strategic sales and marketing plans to achieve sales targets;
• To plan for annual budget, sales target and forecast;
• Work closely with internal departments and business partners to make sure customers' requirements can be met;
• Handle incoming inquires and application on a daily basis;
• Participate in marketing activities including exhibitions, seminars and interview days;
• Follow up the ad hoc projects assigned by management team.
• a Bachelor’s Degree / Higher Diploma, preferably in the field of marketing, mathematics or business administration;
• A proven track record in marketing and sales; previous experience in either education sector (relevant industry experience ideally from a competitor) or in general insurance industry is preferred;
• Good communication, analytical and negotiation skills;
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua) is a must;
• A good understanding in the United Kingdom Education System is a plus;
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing;
• Immediately available is highly preferred.
|Job type||Contract work/part-time / Full-time / Freelance|