Ernest ChanHR Officer
Charlotte ChiuSenior HR Officer
No description available.
No description available.
Established in 1973, Midland Holdings (Hong Kong Stock Code: 1200) has developed a solid foundation in Hong Kong for nearly half a century with businesses encompassing mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and overseas. The Group's flagship business, Midland Realty is one of Hong Kong's largest real estate agencies, providing comprehensive professional broker services for residential and commercial properties. Midland Holdings' operations span across mortgage referral, wealth management, land surveying, property valuation, and immigration consultancy.
The Group is committed to providing all-round asset-related and financial services to our valued customers. Over the years, the Group has earned numerous awards and accolades, a testament to its leading position in driving the development of professionalism within the industry. As a leading company with operations spanning real estate and wealth management, we are on a mission to help customers realize their dreams and aspirations.
More recently, the Group endeavours to achieve digital transformation with the pledge of continuous enhancement of customer experience. With the vision of “Together, we grow.”, we have established a platform that has empowered countless individuals to unleash their potential and grow as professional entrepreneurs.
- Assist in planning and developing cross-platform content marketing strategies to enhance brand presence and meet business needs
- Work closely with internal and external collaborates on idea generation, copywriting to proofreading for marketing communication materials and ensure consistent editorial tone, manner and quality of writing
- Manage content calendar and maintain daily operations for content hub and multiple social media platforms
- Measure and optimize content performance on a regular basis and extract insights from data to ensure deliverable are well achieved
- Stay abreast of industry, content marketing and social media trends to seek out new opportunities for growth
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in content marketing. Agency or new media background in real estate or finance-related fields is an advantage
- Excellent written skills in Chinese and English are must
- Strong knowledge about SEO optimization, content management systems and best practices
- Strategic thinking, result orientated with good consumer insight
- Dynamic, able to work under fast-paced working environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in leading a small team will be a plus
- More experiences will be considered as Senior Officer
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- IANG are welcomed to apply
|Looking for||Content Marketing Officer|
|Industries||Construction / Real Estate / Home|