Chan Kin On
- Over 10 years relevant working experience in corrugated packaging industry
- Strong knowledge of papers, corrugated board and box production processes, production machinery and techniques.
- Great communication, coordination, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent, aggressive and possession of problem-solving ability
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, and English
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Offer advice and expertise to help to improve business performance in terms of operations, productivity, profitability, management, structure and strategy.
- Responsible for the overall management of all factory activities associated with production, including quality assurance, delivery, customer satisfaction and relations, safety and environment, manufacturing and process engineering, production scheduling, purchasing etc
- Planning and directing the activities of the factory to ensure the production of the highest quality products, be delivered on time to the customer in the most cost-effective manner
- Improving, optimizing and sustaining the manufacturing flow within the organization throughout all stages from R&D, quality control, testing procedures until the actual manufacturing of products
- Project Leader on factory construction, material importation, equipment selection and commissioning
- Responsible for all mandatory investment/municipal/industrial permits and operation licenses operations
- Business developments and market strategies
- Report to the Director
|Founded on||January, 1973|
There are no recommendations yet.