SEAYOU.HK is more than just a yacht booking platform. Keeping yacthing tradition in mind, we blend its inherent luxury with our own ideas of a modern yachting experience, bringing you adventures you have never imagined before. We have carefully crafted 9 ways to enjoy the sea; including live music at sea, DJ Parties, and many more. At SEAYOU, we never settle for less. That is why we’re always brainstorming new ideas for you to experience the sea.
A SIMPLE YET SURPRISING SOLUTION FOR YOUR EXCURSION
By putting our clients first, we have meticulously crafted 9 different ways to enjoy the sea, ranging from Live House music, to DJ Parties, or celebrating your big day to a relaxing cruise along the quaint fishing village of Aberdeen. We promise a hassle-free experience, all you have to do is click into the respective packages and we will offer you the best deals. A simple approach in exchange for a surprising solution to your special occasion!
ENJOY THE SEA AND FRET NO MORE, THROUGH OUR INSTANT QUOTATION!
With a simple idea in mind, we can make it come true! All you have to do give us a call or contact us via the Live Chat function. We will reply instantly and provide you with a package solution and an instant quotation, for you to create your perfect event proposal.
We will help you scout the yacht that fits you best
We will provide you with an innovative yachting concept.
We will come up with a unique yachting experience tailored just for you
· Deliver smooth and enjoyable boat tours / yachting events
· Diploma holder or above in any discipline
· Travel on boat needed
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· 1-3 outdoor boat tours and yachting events per week
· Pre-event management such as site check, reservation management, the organization of events, communicate with internal and external parties to make sure arrangements of crew, catering, setting and materials on spot
· Performing front-desk and customer services for boat tours and events onboard. Customers including tourist, corporate and luxury brand invited significance from all over the world
· Assist on tour packaging and website data entry
· Perform general administrative tasks including procurement, bookkeeping & filing
· Perform any ad-hoc assignments when necessary
· Diploma holder or above, in any discipline
· Fresh graduates are welcome
· Pleasant appearance, good interpersonal and communication skills
· Good attitude, independent, responsible, able to work on boat and yachting events
· Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
· Proficient of PC skills especially MS Excel & Chinese word processing, sound numerical and logical thinking
· Work experience in tourism / hotel / event would be considered first
· Education or work experience in Accounting / Bookkeeping is a plus
Wong Chuk Hang One Island South Office
|Looking for||Full Time Project Executive & Office Support|
There are no recommendations yet.