Grab is Southeast Asia's leading super-app that provides everyday services that matter the most to consumers. Through its open platform strategy, Grab works with partners to provide safe, accessible and affordable transport, food, package, grocery delivery, mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3.Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the role:
• Build, validate, test, and deploy machine learning/ deep learning models for behaviour, recommendation or demand modelling
• Develop and implement optimization algorithms to solve vehicle dispatch, routing and pooling problems
• Drive product improvements and roll-out of new features
The day-to-day activities:
• Deep dive into big data to conduct advanced statistical analyses
• Design and build machine learning and optimisation algorithms efficiently
• Integrate, simulate and test the impact of algorithms and features on the overall system
• Develop and execute necessary analyses, simulations or A/B tests to validate models and identify improvement opportunities
• Store, retrieve and visualise results in a manner that facilitates required analyses
• Effectively conceptualize analyses to business/product stakeholders
The must haves:
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following:
• Developing machine learning/ deep learning models for behaviour, recommendation or demand modelling
• Developing optimization algorithms to solve large-scale network flow/ combinatorial/ stochastic problems
• Deploy and maintain scalable machine learning infrastructure
• Ph.D. or Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, or related technical disciplines
• Strong fundamentals in at least two of the following: Machine Learning, Recommender Systems, Natural Language Processing, Optimisation or Architecture, with a background in the other areas
• Proficient in one or more of the following programming languages: Python, R, Scala, C++, Java; knowledge of GoLang would be an advantage
• Experience with machine learning framework (scikit-learn, Spark MLlib etc)
• Self-motivated and independent learner who is willing to share knowledge with the team
• Efficient and detail oriented time manager who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment
Really good to have:
• Experience in working with food delivery data and use cases
• Experience in parallel programming and multithreading
• Experience in large scale routing algorithms
*NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS LOCATED SINGAPORE AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CLICK "WANT TO VISIT" TO APPLY. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.*
|Founder||Anthony Tan & Tan Hooi Ling|
|Founded on||June, 2012|
There are no recommendations yet.