No description available.
ST Engineering is a global technology, defence and engineering group specialising in the aerospace, electronics, land systems and marine sectors. Across the globe, our employees bring innovation and technology together to create smart engineering solutions for customers in the defence, government and commercial segments.
We are an integrated defence and engineering group. We bring value to our customers and partners through our delivery of total, integrated quality solutions and support.
With more than 500 smart city projects across 70 cities in our track record, we are also helping to transform cities through our suite of Smart Mobility, Smart Security and Smart Environment solutions.
We are looking for a Software Engineer (Cybersecurity) to be part of one or more teams in design, implementation, testing and deployment of project deliverables. The Software Engineer (Cybersecurity) should have broad technical skills and a working background in the programming/coding languages.
• Involve in system requirements gathering sessions from various stakeholders.
• Manage the product development lifecycle from system design to implementation.
• Work closely with all the relevant stakeholders/customers to translate requirements into efficient and effective solutions.
• Constantly optimizing the applications to achieve maximum speed and scalability of projects.
• Support in other stages of work i.e. integration, testing and deployment works.
• Conduct security review and testing, user acceptance testing activities.
• Degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology, or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of programming experiences.
• Strong problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills, with good communication skills.
• Able to work independently with minimum guidance and monitoring, a good team player.
*NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS ONLY BASED IN SINGAPORE AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CLICK "WANT TO VISIT" TO APPLY. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.*
There are no recommendations yet.