No description available.
ViSenze powers visual commerce at scale for retailers and publishers. The company delivers intelligent image recognition solutions that shorten the path to action as consumers search and discover on the visual web.
Our mission is to unlock the intelligence captured in any rich visual content using sophisticated image recognition technology and visual driven analytics.
Through continuous large-scale rapid machine learning and practical Research & Development based on real-world problems, ViSenze helps today’s digital businesses address inherent challenges of fast-growing visual content across web, mobile and social media platforms.
ViSenze is an Artificial Intelligence company providing visual search and image recognition cloud services for enterprise users from different domains, across different continents. Our technology powers visual search applications for some of the largest e-commerce and internet businesses in the world such as Rakuten, Uniqlo, ASOS, Caratlane and Zalora.
The mission of Machine Learning platform is to equip engineers and data scientists to build production-ready deep learning-driven computer vision applications, by simplifying the development and deployment of deep learning models. We are building a robust, extensible and efficient end-to-end Machine Learning platform, which enables users to build, iterate and maintain healthy ML models. As Technical Program Manager of the Machine Learning platform development team, you will work with a talented group of engineers and scientists in building a deep learning platform and tools to empower both our internal team and external clients to quickly bring AI ability to their own R&D and product operations.
In this role you will:
• Become an expert in the whole life-cycle of deep learning development
• Understand system limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions and/or the reasons for architecture decisions.
• Work with Technical Leads to plan and prioritize sprint plans.
• Develop and maintain User Scenarios and Requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Management Information Systems or related field.
• At least 5 years of experience as a Technical Program or Project Manager.
• At least 5 years of experience with SQL and data exploration skills.
• At least 3 years of experience understanding data pipelines and processing engines.
• Master's degree or equivalent experience.
• Certified Scrum Master and previous PMP certification.
• Experience indirectly managing and directly working with Engineering teams.
• Strong understanding of the software development processes and project planning/execution skills that include estimating and scheduling.
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. A willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary to drive your projects to completion.
• Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-pace environment.
*NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN SINGAPORE AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, KINDLY CLICK "WANT TO VISIT". ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.*