No description available.
The Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) is the main tax administrator to the Government. IRAS collects taxes that account for about 70% of the Government's Operating Revenue that supports the Government's economic and social programmes to achieve quality growth and an inclusive society. IRAS also represents the Government in tax treaty negotiations, drafts tax legislations and provides advice on property valuation to the Government.
Act as an agent of the Government and provide service in the administration of taxes
Advise the Government, and represent Singapore internationally, on matters relating to taxation
The leading revenue authority in the world
A partner of the community in nation-building and inclusive growth
A dynamic team of competent and committed people
Corporate goals and core values
Our corporate goals are to:
- Foster a competitive tax environment that supports inclusive growth
- Provide excellent service
- Maximise voluntary compliance
- Enhance organisational and staff productivity
- Achieve a high level of staff competence and satisfaction
We are guided by these core values:
Treat everyone in the same circumstances equally
Do what is right without fear or favour in all circumstances
Serve our nation responsively, with competence, pride, commitment and empathy
Work with one another with mutual trust and respect to achieve Whole-of-IRAS and Whole-of-Government outcomes
Continuously seek new ways to do our work better
Make your mark. Create an impact.
At IRAS, we partner you to deliver quality tax services and foster a competitive tax environment for our nation's social and economic growth. By leveraging digital capabilities as part of a future-ready team, your opportunities keep expanding.
As an Infocomm Specialist, you have the technology smarts and are at the forefront of leading infocomm trends. At IRAS, you can harness your expertise to be a digital change agent in our transformation journey. You will partner business divisions to model smart and agile IT systems to shape our digital architecture. With exposure to big data platforms, you will unleash your technical expertise to create innovative digital enterprise solutions.
The result? Seamless IT interface for customers and other innovations that benefit external and internal stakeholders.
- Provide effective guidance on complex technical issues, through investigation, research, and/or collaboration with external experts
- Lead technical specialist in the ATAC (or Architecture Review Board equivalent), endorse architecture design for projects
Contribute to the technical development of staff. Coach and guide colleagues through sharing of knowledge, skills and experience, and help raise the overall technical competency of staff
- Formulate or enhance architectural plans that are forward-looking
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and equivalent. Certifications in enterprise architecture (such as TOGAF) or equivalent
- At least 12 years of experience in various fields within the IT industry
- At least 5 years of experience in the analysis, design, implementation and support of medium to large, complex applications
- The candidate should be familiar with new technologies (e.g. microservices, cloud, DevOps) and have experience implementing at least 1 large-scale project
- Candidate's recent experiences should include technical leadership responsibility in architecting/developing technical blueprints and driving the adoption of transformational solutions that impacts the enterprise significantly
- Strong knowledge of relevant architectural concepts, design principles, practices, standards and guidelines
- Track record in establishing effective technical principles, standards and guidelines
- Strong analytical skills to analyse business requirements and latest technical developments and research, and to recommend and produce solutions that meet the organisation's near and long term needs
- Ability to develop strong working knowledge of technology platforms being used in the organisation
- Wide knowledge of prevalent as well as emerging technologies and concepts, and able to gauge suitability for the organisation's business
- Possess a strong appreciation of business-IT alignment so as to maximise adoption of ICT solutions to advance the organisation's digital capabilities
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills. Able to explain technical solutions to various audiences (both technical and senior management)
- Innovative mindset and able to challenge assumptions
- Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, both as a team as well as independently
*NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS IN SINGAPORE. IF YOU WILL LIKE AN OPPORTUNITY HERE, PLEASE CLICK "WANT TO VISIT".*
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
There are no recommendations yet.