Selina LeungOffice Manager
No description available.
No description available.
Whizpa Limited will own and operate a website platform (Whizpa.com) consisting of learning centers and education businesses in Hong Kong. Our mission is to help people in Hong Kong plan and secure the best and suitable education/activity classes/tutors for their children. We accomplish this by, among other things, aggregating millions of parents’ reviews and opinions about learning centers, activity classes, tutors and education learning facilities throughout Hong Kong so that our users have access to trusted advice whenever they have to find suitable education/activity classes/tutors for their children. Our platform not only helps users plan their children's education with our unique user-generated content, but also enables users to compare realtime pricing and availability so that they can purchase the right activity classes for their children according to their needs. Whizpa.com aims to improve the local education experience and learning service for both consumers and education service providers. Consumers seeking reputable providers of local education services are often forced to rely on data from word-of-mouth testimonials, local advertisements, Google or Internet search results, all of which may be incomplete, unreliable or misleading. Our ratings are based on reviews from consumers, and we do not accept anonymous reviews. As a result, we believe our reviews are a trusted resource for consumers seeking high quality education service providers.
There are so many education providers in Hong Kong spanning across various categories like music, arts, language, academic/tutorials, sports, science/technology, lifestyle and holiday camps. Finding a school or activity that suits the children well in terms of quality of teachers, curriculum, location, price and types of activities is never easy. Each child requires a different approach as they have different interests and personalities. It is hard to know all the different providers in Hong Kong, let alone compare those offering the same services and products. As a result, a lot of information on education providers are passed around by word of mouth amongst the parent communities.
Here at Whizpa, we aim to help parents navigate through the education landscape in Hong Kong easier; allowing parents to search, filter, compare and share reviews, ratings and rankings on different education providers. Find out what Moms and Dads are saying! Together with you, we hope to bring out the best learning experiences for our children and to give them a fulfilling childhood.
Fluent in English/Chinese,
Self-starter, Aggressive, Ambitious for deals
Advertising, E-commerce, Event, Digital Marketing
- Min. 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Sign up as many new education providers to join Whizpa.com website as possible. There will be target number of education providers a month and advertising sales revenues target/month
- Will require sales calls and meetings with providers. Calls and meetings to be self-arranged and attended
- Procure class packages from education providers to sell on Whizpa.com e-commerce platform (www.shop.whizpa.com)
- Procure advertising contracts from education providers to sell on Whizpa.com
- Sell booth packages for company run events
- Required to document all meetings and set up record/log keeping. Organized record keeping and sales accounts are required. Reports to be submitted to management as requested
- Maintain client relationship and grow client base to cover schools, retailers, learning centers, consultants, family & healthcare etc.
- Work closely with marketing team to implement marketing strategies for the company and organize events. May be required to do interview with providers for marketing purposes
- Will be require to travel around Hong Kong to meet clients and do interview features
- Support founder on sales pitch as necessary and manage client accounts
(Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only)
|Looking for||Sales & Marketing Manager - Edutech|
There are no recommendations yet.