Pickupp is a fast growing logistics tech startup with operations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam. We enable merchants and independent delivery agents to execute deliveries in the most efficient and cost effective way.
We assist online and offline merchants with e-commerce deliveries as well as partner with large freight companies on tailored last mile solutions. Our team consists of ex Uber members and counts Alibaba as an investor in recent rounds of fundraising.
At Pickupp, we are passionate about building the next generation of logistics tech solutions. Our delivery platform utilizing walkers, scooters, vans, trucks and any mode of transport, to deliver anything you want, anytime you want, anywhere you want at a fraction of the cost.
We provide door-to-door same day and next day delivery services to every residential, commercial and industrial address in town, and via a mobile app connect and provide earning opportunity to idle manpower, often the under-previleged.
Want to experience working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment? We are a growing tech startup in Hong Kong, the next disruptor in the logistics industry leveraging on idle manpower to rationalize delivery network for new economies. We are currently expanding our team to support the rapid business growth. Come and join us!
Pickupp is currently looking for Sales Associates to help grow and develop the Hong Kong business. You’ll own key sales acquisition and existing relationships that drive platform growth. The right candidate should be comfortable with an “all hands on deck” and fast paced environment. If you have the passion and collaborative spirit to build this exciting business, come join us!
About The Role:
- Ignite platform growth by executing sales and business development plans.
- Achieve sales goals in acquiring new merchants, plus onboarding and manage the relationships.
- Maintain existing relationships with merchants.
- Be creative and think of processes to help improve client satisfaction, onboarding and servicing flows.
- Be effective moving leads through acquisition funnel via automation tools and scalable systems.
- Focus on customer success and be the point of contact for key merchants. Eager to resolve merchants’ issues and maintain strong relationships.
- Develop processes and account management tools to stay in close communication with delivery partners and incorporate feedback into process improvements.
- Work with cross-functional teams across Operations, Marketing, Product on strategic projects that add value in acquiring new merchants or engaging existing merchants.
- Help us identify and build best practices in scaling sales team.
- Be the voice and energy in representing Pickupp to all potential merchants and partnerships.
- Recent graduates, or 0-2 years of experience in business development, sales, marketing, and/or relationship management.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, written and spoken.
- Customer happiness orientation and/or experience with account relationship management.
- Experience in optimizing sales and marketing processes.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a quickly evolving and dynamic work environment.
- Analytical thinking and data-driven decision-making process.
- Business acumen and common sense.
|Looking for||Sales Associate|
|Founded on||October, 2016|
|Industries||Foods / Beverages / Logistics / Transportation|