No description available.
StyleTheory is building Southeast Asia's first Fashion Sharing Economy through a 'Netflix-For-Fashion' model.
By offering an unlimited access to diverse designer wardrobes at a fixed and affordable monthly rate, our innovative take towards a completely new style theory takes away the pain and restores the fun in shopping.
“I have nothing to wear, AGAIN!”, “My wardrobe is bursting”, “I don’t know what to buy” or more often than not “I have no time to shop”. Heard that before?
We believe that every woman should have the freedom to wear and experiment with every style and designer she adores without being constrained. With StyleTheory, no one will every say, “I have nothing to wear!” ever again.
We aim to fulfill every woman’s dream of having an infinite wardrobe. Let’s celebrate life in style and make everyday an occasion to dress up for!
Style Theory is currently Southeast Asia's largest and fastest growing Fashion Rental startup. Our core product is Fashion Rental Subscription using a “Netflix-for-Fashion” model, the first and only of its kind in the region. Today, we are focused on building more products to improve Fashion Consumption and driving these solutions across the region.
In this role, you will be:
- Supporting the team in buying activities, stock planning and consignment relationships
- Ensure all buying records are well documented
- Monitor and ensure timely delivery from vendors and consignment process flow
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for Merchandising meetings
- Work closely with other departments including Product Onboarding, Operations, Logistics, Customer Service and Marketing teams.
- Regular market research on trends and brands
- Deliver administration and assistant duties to ensure the smooth running of the buying team
- Processing of incoming and outgoing bags from consignors
- Support ad hoc projects
You should have:
- Keen eye, detail-oriented, initiative with good communication skills
- Adequate product sensibility with strong sense of fashion
- Good team player with a sense of responsibility and willingness to learn
- Have a positive can-do attitude and good problem-solving skills
- The ability to adapt quickly to the fast-paced start-up environment and to process new information on the go
- Degree in Fashion Design, Merchandising or related field (For Full time position)
- Interest in luxury leather goods is a plus
Think this sounds like you? Let’s meet today! Get to know us better by clicking ‘Want to Visit!'
|Looking for||Buying Coordinator (Luxury Bags)|
|Founded on||January, 2016|
|Industries||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Apparel / Beauty|
There are no recommendations yet.