Zave is a client-centric accounting, tax and corporate secretarial workflow management platform utilising messaging AI to drive efficiencies and turbocharge client engagement. Designed for professional practice firms to service their clients, and giving them a truly digital experience.
Zave aims to improve on outdated operational processes by digitising the entire workflow, automating repeated tasks with the help of AI, ML, and OCR technologies, and integrating the platform with industry standard applications such as Xero. Important data and documents are stored securely on the platform and accessible from anywhere, giving users a helicopter view of their company's vitals.
One easy to access portal for your clients to manage multiple entities across a range of accounting, tax and corporate secretarial matters. Localised to each entity’s legal jurisdiction. Currently, we support Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and BVI. From incorporation to ongoing services, one platform to do-all and see-all. Across all the jurisdictions your client's operate.
We are looking for a contract Front-end Web Developer who will work in a cross-functional role between Engineering and Marketing. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual to work in a fast-growing start-up with a diverse group of people. This is a 6 month contract position that will require some time in our Singapore office.
* Modificiations of layout modules within Hubspot
* Help develop an online demo environment for our platform
* Modify/improve on our interactive pricing page
* Develop additional pricing pages for our services
* Develop proper mobile responsive version of our website and AMP design
* Develop custom HTML email templates
* Ad-hoc development work to support Marketing initiatives
* Undergraduate Degree (or equivalent) in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields
* English proficiency
* Fluent in CSS, HTML5, and ReactJS
* Great attention to detail
* Some basic design sensibility a plus
* Experience working with Hubspot CMS a plus
Click "Want To Visit" to apply. Don't forget to fill up your profile so we can get to know you better :)
|Looking for||Front-end Web Developer|
|Job type||Contract work/part-time / Full-time|
|Founded on||August, 2017|
|Industries||Financial Services / Insurance / IT (Telecom/SI/Software)|
There are no recommendations yet.