I am a resourceful, ambitious individual with over 8 years of experience working with startups in different countries (USA, Chile, Singapore, Sri Lanka) and have started a few as well. I am always looking for fun challenges and to meet interesting people.
A driven, passion-fueled marketeer who really enjoys seeing ideas and campaigns coming to fruition. I believe that inspiration lies in everywhere but it most often calls to me through photography, fashion, travels and sunsets. Will work for sushi.
Life is made up of living different experiences. Living a life made up of exciting experiences is the fuel that pushes me forward, to venture into new and challenging fields that provide me with opportunities for continuous learning to become a better version of myself.
I enjoy helping people...
Founded in 2010, Wantedly is a Tokyo-based technology company helping you discover jobs that ignite your passion. We've built a social recruitment platform, where people and companies meet based on passion and values, rather than salary and benefits.
We are one of Japan's leading business networking platforms with over 2.4-million monthly active users and brands like UBER, Airbnb and Buzzfeed are acquiring talent via Wantedly. Serving more than 30,000 companies in Japan, we provide recruitment marketing and employer branding expertise, not to mention, a platform to scout and meet talents that identify with your company. To find out more, visit our Employers page at www.wantedly.com/about/list.
Wantedly has expanded internationally, including in Singapore and Hong Kong, and through the power of social media networking, talents like yourself can make your dream job a reality. Sign up at sg.wantedly.com and Visit a company today!
We are relentless in our mission to Create a World Where Work Drives Passion through products that can shape the future of work for generations.
We built Wantedly Visit to be a platform that can provide opportunities for talents to discover their dream companies, while allowing companies to showcase their brand story and passion projects to build their dream team.
As we connect talents and their purpose with companies and their values, we seek to help develop workplace culture and optimise employee engagement. Our social impact will be seen where people are happy with their jobs, thus motivating them to work hard which drives personal development and in turn create positive value their organisation and to their environment.
Wantedly has achieved phenomenal success in Japan, and we continue on our mission on the international stage in Singapore and beyond! Through our Wantedly Values and our rigorous emphasis on building products that will impact the world, we will Create a World Where Work Drives Passion.
We strongly believe in boldness to take initiative, expression of creativity, and taking pride in ownership – and we like to challenge people to unlock their fullest potential. By providing an environment full of energy and passion for our members, they can enjoy being part of an entrepreneurial team of talented, ambitious young people!
Proudly global and fiercely local, the Wantedly Singapore Squad comprises of an international team who have all come to embrace our city island as home and Singlish as their mother tongue. We bond with one another while discovering the best local food and new bubble tea flavours, and problem solving together for our business!
We are looking for a B2B Marketer to play a critical role in Wantedly's business expansion in Singapore. If you are eloquent, diligent and a master in sales and marketing processes, we would love to have a chat over coffee!
The successful candidate will report to, and work closely with the Country Manager and The Business Development Team to implement the following:
- Execute and adapt strategy to optimise top of the funnel and assist to close deals;
- Organise sales visits for the team to demonstrate and present Wantedly products;
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance throughout the sales cycle;
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients;
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives;
- Maintains strategic partnerships with organisations and agencies to promote the use of Wantedly products;
- Develop and execute B2B digital marketing plans that may include SEM, SEO, Display, Social, email campaigns and participation in industry conferences and events;
- Conduct competitive analysis to determine product positioning, market segmentation, product services and support strategy;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing operational tasks as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 1 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs with a proven track record of success
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including measuring and analysing performance across all channels to ensure processes in place are optimal.
- Email, database, and digital marketing experience
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords certified (Required)
- Experience with CRM platforms like HubSpot and Salesforce to nurture, track and report on lead conversion (Plus)
If you think you have what it takes to build up our Singapore clientele and keep them coming back, furnish us your Wantedly profile with your experience and portfolio.
Click on the "Want To Visit" button to let us know you're keen to be part of a high growth startup that gives you amazing opportunities like you've never imagined!