We are Hong Kong’s largest provider of residential high speed fibre broadband (symmetrical 100Mbps to 1,000Mbps) services by number of subscriptions, and a fast growing enterprise solutions provider. We offer a full range of telecommunications solutions for both the residential and enterprise markets, encompassing broadband and Wi-Fi network services, cloud solutions, data connectivity, data facilities, system integration, mobile services, entertainment and voice communications. We own an extensive fibre network in Hong Kong, which covers over 2.2 million residential homes passed, representing approximately 81% of Hong Kong’s total residential units, and 2,300 commercial buildings.
“Hong Kong” comes first in our name for good reason. Playing an integral part of Hong Kong’s telecom services, we deem it our mission to “Make our Hong Kong a Better Place to Live”, through our work and by inspiring others to do likewise. Since our inception, we've strived to improve the lives of our fellow Hongkongers by disrupting the industry norms. We challenged the industry incumbent by building our own premium fibre optic network and pioneering Fibre-To-The-Home Service at competitive prices. Every day, our hi-speed (100Mbps to 1,000Mbps) broadband services help Hongkongers work more efficiently and play faster. With a price ceiling for our basic 100Mbps residential broadband service set at 1% of Hong Kong’s median monthly household income, we’ve responsibly made the benefits of world-class Internet extremely accessible. Other industry leading innovations include our 14-day cooling-off periods for new residential customers, and our free-to-go broadband plans, both of which provide enhanced service flexibility. Apart from the telecom services we offer, we also take our core purpose as the guiding principle when we devise and execute our Talent engagement and corporate social investment strategy.
We are managed by over 300 Co-Owners who have invested their own savings to buy shares of HKBN Ltd (SEHK: 1310).It is through this unique dynamic of accountability and interest alignment – combining a mission to create better possibilities for Hong Kong with an obligation for entrepreneurial excellence for HKBN’s sustainable growth – that drives us to scale new heights every day.
The purpose to you with this career opportunity will be...
As a key support on managing HKBN social media platforms, to help showcasing the best of HKBN to public as to uphold the brand of HKBN
To be part of our mission, we are looking for an Marketing Officer to...
• Be the rep. of HKBN in Social Media Platforms to share how HKBN tries the very best to serve HKers through excellent services and diversified products
• Assist in planning Social Media Strategy for HKBN on behalf of Marketing Communications Department
• Support in all Social Media activities for Marketing Communications Department to conduct smooth collaboration with internal and external counterparts
You will create impact via...
• Assist in the planning social media strategy and social media content creation (both creative and copywriting)
• Have a flexible and agile writing style suiting designated target audiences, projects and different platforms
• Work with social media agency in the production of social media content
• Provide support management in the logistical execution of marketing activities
• Assist on general ad-hoc marketing projects
• Produce post marketing activities report and analysis
• Build and maintain solid professional working relationship with internal teams and external business
• Being attentive to social media trends/best practices, proactively suggest actions for management
• Participate and engage in different projects and task meetings in an open and curious manner
The following attributes will be valued...
• Degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent discipline
• 1-2 years working experience in social media marketing/general marketing. Fresh graduate with strong
marketing acumen and market understanding will also be considered.
• Strong time management abilities
• Able to manage multiple projects at a time
• Strong creative sense and strong Chinese writing ability
• Open-minded, curious and ready to learn
• Excellent commend of MS Office applications
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
• Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Marketing Officer
|Looking for||Assistant Marketing Officer|