Founder and CEO of Rockstagvid.
Media Production is my biggest passion, I love telling stories and being able to effectively communicate them through multiple mediums. I think that setting up streamlined processes are the best way in being able to consistently deliver.
ROCKSTAGVID (RSV) is a Video Production House working for various clients and agencies in Singapore.
Over the past few years, we have created hundreds of Commercials, Corporate Videos, Short Films, Music Videos, Motion Graphics, and countless hours of Branded Content. Our vision has always been to create engaging cinematography with vivid visuals and film-like storytelling.
We make captivating content for every screen. As we remain focused on providing the best moving visuals for customers, we are also developing a range of digital design & development products!
ROCKSTAGVID has built itself to success through our attention to detail and ability to consistently deliver.
We believe in content and telling stories and hope to engage with our audiences with increasingly interactive mediums. We are always experimenting, and believe that embracing new technologies is the future.
We’re an organisation with a minimal hierarchy within a creative environment. We embrace talents with the unconventional ideas – because we believe this will help our creatives produce remarkable, original work, together.
We pride ourselves in being the best at what we do, our team consists of people who are deeply passionate about content creation and communicating through video. We take great attention to detail and believe there are many amazing stories to tell.
ROCKSTAGVID is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to be part of our marketing team. The role is ideal for someone who is experienced in the world of digital marketing. You will help analyse, develop, and implement digital marketing strategies across our social media channels. The role requires experience various aspects of digital marketing, including Search Engine Marketing (Adwords, Facebook Advertising), SEO and Web Analytics (Google Analytics). Ideally you should be proficient in these tools and be able to run digital marketing campaigns from conceptualisation to execution.
If you have a strong appreciation for digital marketing, digital media, content writing, and like to work closely and collaborate in cross-functional teams, this may be the ideal role for you.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns and content strategies to be deployed across our social media channels.
- Analyse reports and trends (on Google Analytics, Facebook Insights) to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies.
- Implement SEO best practices and write meta content to support our social media channel.
- Use digital marketing tools such as Google Adwords and Facebook Advertising to help generate leads and increase reach.
- Design & develop marketing collaterals for our social media channels and websites.
- Write, edit and publish marketing content through email marketing, websites and social media channels
- 1+ years with digital marketing in a digital agency environment
- Communicate effectively in English - both written and verbal form.
- Experience with digital marketing tools - such as Adwords and Facebook Ads
- Familiar with Mac OS X and Windows environments.
- Familiarity with managing websites with CMSs like WordPress.
- Familiar with Graphic Design tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign.
- Experience with HTML/CSS/SASS Web Development is not required, but will be a plus.
- Proficient in interpreting and extracting meaningful insight from data
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills