No description available.
Formerly known as The Edge Property, Edgeprop.sg is a property portal which helps users make better decisions on all things property. We live by our tagline, “Property Personalised” and aim to deliver a truly customised property-seeking experience.
We live by our tagline, “Property Personalised” and aim to deliver a truly customised property-seeking experience. So whether you are looking for property news, a property near MRT stations, amenities like schools and childcare centres, or a good-value condo with a sea view, we make sure you find exactly what you are looking for.
We believe in a world where people take pride and joy in their work. A person's job is what takes up the majority of their day. So we want everyone to be excited about their work and team they work with rather than what they get in return.
As the Digital Campaign & Sales Support Executive, you will be required to contribute to and help to optimise digital campaigns for EdgeProp’s clients. Being a varied role, typical tasks will involve developing, executing and evaluating online marketing campaigns as well as supporting sales operations. The candidate should possess an analytical mind and be able to come up with feasible action plans based on campaign data. He/She should have experience in working with a variety of digital platforms and has a fundamental understanding or knowledge of the real estate market. Fresh graduates with interest in real estate are welcome.
This is a new role in the organization and the ideal candidate will be responsible for defining how it is developed further.
• Develop, contribute to and execute digital marketing campaigns and strategies
• Plan and deliver targeted email, marketing, SMS and direct mailing campaigns using a selection of marketing tools
• Identify and Building on sales packages
• Managing the production and distribution of digital marketing assets
• Conducting market research and competitor analysis
• Identify, evaluate and improving campaigns to improve effectiveness, efficiency and quality of service
• Produce strategic plans to bring success to campaigns
• Research products and strategies to identify new opportunities
• Degree in Real Estate, Business, Marketing or other equivalent with 1- 2 years of experience
• Mature and meticulous individual with attention to details and a logical mindset
• Good proficiency in written and spoken English & Chinese
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working with standard Microsoft Office
Applications – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Everything you need
|Looking for||Sales Support Executive|
|Industries||Media / Publishing / Advertising|
There are no recommendations yet.