Compass Offices began in 2009, grown out of frustration with serviced office operators who hid their pricing and provided inconsistent service.
Compass was built around the vision that we wanted to help our customers grow their businesses and provide an environment that’s a great place to work.
Our first business centre opened in 2009 in Hong Kong and we’ve been growing ever since. Now we have over 35 centres (60 floors) located in 9 cities serving over 11,000 customers.
Compass Offices emerged from our desire to help businesses focus on their core activities. We guide you to the space and freedom of mind to do so.
We evolved from being a client to being a supplier of serviced offices because we knew we could do better than what we experienced. We decided to be pro-active: we transformed our own dissatisfaction into developing a comprehensive, valuable and enjoyable customer experience for serviced offices.
Compass is dedicated to providing inspiring workspaces supported by professional services which enable our customers to focus on what they do best. Our clientele includes growing start-ups, entrepreneurs, independent professionals, MNCs and enterprise teams.
Our workspace advantage combines affordability, scalability, technology and choice; all within a portfolio of flexible workspaces designed to meet today’s new ways of working.
Adventure, discovery, hard work, hard play, a unique work-life balance, no weekend shifts and no night shifts; this is but a part of what you can experience as a valued employee of Compass Offices.
Experience in the Serviced office industry isn't always required – just a passion for working in a team and helping people!
Fresh Graduates are welcome.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, Office hour
• Work as a team to ensure smooth operations and to exceed client's expectation in service delivery
• Work closely and provide excellent service to our clients such as secretarial service, concierge service, general information about Compass Offices and ad-hoc request
• Assisting with billing and booking system operations, inventory control and other administrative tasks to ensure a smooth and transparent work environment
• Maintain a high level of alertness and professionalism by anticipating and responding to clients and their guests
• Prior experience in customer service and administration is a plus
• Proficiency in written and conversational English and Cantonese
• Proficient in Microsoft applications (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Resourceful, proactive, well organized and able to multi-task
• Customer oriented mindset with excellent interpersonal skill
• Open minded, willing to learn, good team player and with “Can-Do attitude”
|Looking for||Receptionist/Client Service Executive|
|Founder||Mr. Andrew Chung|
|Founded on||September, 2009|
|Industries||Construction / Real Estate / Home|
There are no recommendations yet.