I represent TAIGER, which is a technology company that thinks big and takes risks. We specialize in AI-powered knowledge work automation to help organizations automate complex cognitive work. Our clients number globally across the government, financial and insurance services sectors including HDB...
Headquartered in Singapore, TAIGER is a fast-growing Artificial Intelligence (AI) company with a global footprint. Our mission is to help organizations optimize operational efficiencies by automating complex cognitive tasks. We are a market leader and the pioneer of Knowledge Work AutomationTM. TAIGER is recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor. Find out more about us at www.taiger.com and www.linkedin.com/company/taiger
The solutions we provide use natural language processing (NLP) and computer vision techniques (e.g. semantic analysis, concept-extraction, multi-language knowledge graphs, and object detection) to provide unparalleled accuracy in information extraction for industry leaders across the financial services, government sectors and more.
Headquartered in Singapore, TAIGER is a fast-growing Artificial Intelligence (AI) company with a global footprint. Our mission is to help organizations optimize operational efficiencies by automating complex cognitive tasks. We are a market leader and the pioneer of Knowledge Work AutomationTM. The solutions we provide offer unparalleled accuracy in information extraction for industry leaders across the financial services, government sectors and more. TAIGER is recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor. Find out more about us at www.taiger.com and www.linkedin.com/company/taiger/.
We are looking for an experienced leader that is passionate about the potential of TAIGER. You should be genuinely excited by the prospect of building new functions and leading a passionate team of high performers as TAIGER expands in scale; and be motivated by the proposition of your contributions having a real impact on TAIGER’s growth.
• Work closely with internal and external customers, sales and engineering teams to oversee delivery of product requirements in-line with stakeholder needs, technical capabilities and with alignment to success metrics.
• Drive modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development process, as well as ensure successful execution and implementation of product roadmaps.
• Define and drive TAIGER’s product strategy, by developing a clear product roadmap with realistic milestones and measurable outcomes.
• Ensure that TAIGER’s product remain competitive, relevant and innovative in the market by comparing existing solutions against relevant products to gather a strong understanding of latest products trends and the Artificial Intelligence domain.
• Lead and build the internal product function for TAIGER, ensuring that resource capabilities, and technical limitations are optimized to achieve company product vision.
• Oversee external opportunities, and ensure that sales decisions are supported with internal technical documentations, data-analytics and product collaterals to enable data-driven decision making.
• PhD/MSc/BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or other related disciplines.
• 5+ years of experience in Product Management for technology / software products or Artificial Intelligence domain-related product experience.
• Demonstrated understanding and interest in the Artificial Intelligence industry and driving innovation aligned with technology trends and customer needs.
• Prior experience leading product functions within large-scale technology, financial or government organizations converting strategic product plans to measurable go-to-market outcomes.
• Expertise in translating customer needs into user stories through qualitative needs analysis user research methods and research analysis creating, conducting, and analysing usability evaluations.
• Proven track record in stakeholder management and internal evangelism. You should be able to inspire and motivate teams and stakeholders to drive results in line with TAIGER’s vision.
YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THE TEAM IF
• You have strong problem-solving skills and possess a high degree of creativity and resourcefulness.
• You have a track record of successfully delivering quality, on-time results.
• You are a strong communicator with ability to deliver clear and impactful messages.
• You possess effective time management and networking skills.
• You demonstrate excellent organizational, analytical and strategic skills.
In TAIGER we believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will result in a better workplace for our team and a better product for our clients. Join the growing team at TAIGER today!
*NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS ONLY BASED IN SINGAPORE AND ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*
Click "Want To Visit" if you want to join our team here in Singapore!
|Looking for||DIRECTOR, PRODUCT|
There are no recommendations yet.