I am in Business Development in Wantedly. I am always hungry, hungry for success. I love to tell cold jokes. I also enjoy meeting clients and giving presentations. I firmly believe that being sincere is the most important aspect in building relationships. In my time in Wantedly, I have met so man...
Ensign InfoSecurity is the new JVco formed by the merger of StarHub’s Cyber Security Centre of Excellence (COE) and its subsidiary, Accel Systems & Technologies Pte. Ltd. (Accel), along with Certis’ Cyber Security arm, Quann. Together, the three trusted names bring into play a larger product line-up designed to benefit our combined customer base and create new market opportunities.
Complementary strengths, shared long-term visions, consistent business principles and an equal commitment to develop the cybersecurity ecosystem are the keys to a successful cybersecurity Joint Venture company.
Our people make the difference. They are the ones who will stop at nothing to protect your business. They matter the most. They are what we are all about.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Investigate threat campaigns to map out threat actor’s intent, modus operandi, capabilities and origin to produce cyber threat intelligence
• Proactive hunting of unknown and emerging cyber threats using network and endpoint data
• Develop systems to automate and streamline threat analysis and hunting operations
• Conceptualise and formulate threat models to detect new and unknown cyber threats
• Conduct and/or manage joint research initiatives with industry partners and Institutes of Higher Learning
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
• Knowledge of threat actor APT and cybercrime groups. Experience and understanding of both cybercriminal and nation-state group motivations and typical TTPs (Tactics,
Techniques, and Procedures)
• Experience with Threat Intelligence Platforms and Open-source Intelligence (OSINT)
• At least 3 years of relevant experiences in cyber threat analysis, threat intelligence and/or threat hunting
• Strong foundation in networking fundamentals, with a deep understanding of TCP/ IP and other core protocols
• Familiar with attack vectors, attacker techniques, malware analysis as well as detection mechanisms
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to put together disparate information to form a coherent picture
• Knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as Python
• Ability to document and present technical details clearly and concisely
• Candidate with the following certifications – GCIH, GCIA, GCTI, GNFA, CISSP, CISA or equivalent preferred
*NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS IN SINGAPORE AND ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*
Click "Want To Visit" to apply if you will like to find out more :)