Managing your finances has never been this simple
Planto is the new way to save and plan towards your goals. All right on your phone - available on the iOS App Store and the Android Play Store. Absolutely free.
Our mission is to give everyone access to simple, actionable financial advice.
We are made to believe that finance is complicated. It’s not. We’re a team of millennials breaking this misconception and making it simple for everyone.
Planto is based in and supported by the University of Hong Kong's Entrepreneurship Center iDendron and is part of the Cyberport Creative Micro Fund.
We are grateful to also be backed and invested by institutional and angel investors who have extensive experience in supporting personal finance startups around the world. These include Hong Kong-based institutional investors Zeroth.AI and Leadway Ventures, Australia-based Artesian Ventures and Canada-based Portag3 Ventures.
Planto is on a mission to make the financial lives of our users easier to plan, track, and achieve by using AI and Machine Learning.
Our front-end team is looking for engineers with React and React Native (with Redux) experience to work on the Planto app and website.
What we look for:
● Expertise in the browser web stack (HTML5/CSS)
● Experience with React and React Native
● Passion for agile, test-driven development, continuous integration
and automated testing
What you will do:
● Deliver a complete cross-platform mobile application and our website (React and React Native)
● Work with the designers in the process of creating design mock ups
● Collaborate with the back-end developers in the process of building
the RESTful API
● Help improve user experience and performance of our mobile-app,
website, and our front-end infrastructure.
|Looking for||Software Engineer|
|Industries||Financial Services / Insurance / IT (Telecom/SI/Software)|