We offer attractive remuneration package including guarantee and variable bonuses, comprehensive benefits programs and tax effective scheme to the right candidates. And we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Come to join us and cope with the busi
We offer a comprehensive suite of services extending from international freight forwarding to both origin and destination services, including freight consolidation, warehousing and distribution management. We employ innovative Information Technology (IT) to deliver maximum supply chain efficiency, visibility and control. APL Logistics is a Singapore-based global cargo transportation and logistics company.
The APL Logistics brand is synonymous with service quality, reliability and operational excellence. We have a strong focus on delivering high-quality services that consistently meet your requirements and exceed your expectations. We constantly measure our performance against established targets and implement continuous improvement programs to drive operational excellence throughout our organization.
Operating in more than 110 locations in 60 countries, we manage 200 logistics facilities covering over 20 million square feet globally. With more than 6,800 logistics professionals across the world with local market knowledge, APL Logistics is your trusted global logistics partner.
APL Logistics is a member of the Kintetsu World Express group, a global logistics services provider with well-established air and ocean freight forwarding capabilities in Asia. KWE is a leading logistics services provider in Japan with more than 10,000 employees across 30 countries. You can learn more about KWE by visiting their corporate rel="noopener noreferrer" website at www.kwe.com.
This position is dedicated to exploring data to generate knowledge and value, including support of business
decisions at the strategic, tactical and operational level. He / She will have experience working with data
warehouse architecture, data marts, data flows, ETL tools, knowledge of BI concepts, tools and technologies
and familiarity with machine learning, coding and scripting. Moreover, he / she will be able to manage
projects on their own that will require extensive collaboration with all teams.
• Develop efficient, scalable and repeatable processes using large scale data sets for external and
• Create and troubleshoot databases and queries and develop algorithms and scripts
• Create data visualizations and dashboards for internal and external clients
• Lead data technology solution designs and implementations and ensure requirements are met and
delivered on time
• Manage complex projects including the management of documents, workbooks and code and provide
written explanations in plain language that supports methodology, conclusions and observations
• Define KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for performance management and improvement, generate
report results and present findings
• Monitor data flow between internal and external systems/databases and highlight problem areas
• Publish data integrity reports to support business
• Maintain data SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) in liaison with Systems SMEs (Subject Matter
• University Degree holder in Engineering, Information Data Services or related discipline
• Minimum 3 years' solid experience in data analytics, business intelligence, data management and
• Solid experience in SQL Server, SSIS, VBA, BI software like Tableau, Qilkview or similar
• Solid working knowledge of Python, R or machine learning algorithm
• Strong in strategic and commercial thinking
• Excellent in presentation and communication skills
• Able to work independently and under pressure
• Good command of English and Chinese, including Mandarin
|Looking for||Senior Analyst, Business Intelligence|
There are no recommendations yet.