CEO and Co-founder
Quokka Reward (www.quokkareward.com) is named after Quokka, the “happiest animal on earth”, and it represents our underlying mission – to bring happiness to the workplace.
Quokka started the online discount shop for corporates since 2018. We negotiate the best discounts and quality vendors to offer consumer products and services at an attractive price to more than 300,000 users, who are enjoying this special offers through Quokka’s marketplace.
We are proud to announce our product range now extends to home & living, fashion & beauty, baby & food, home & living, health & services, and more. Riding on our strong network of corporate members and product suppliers, we are now launching the one-stop e-platform.
We are looking for a Front End developer with excellent programming skills and a keen eye for design. You will be responsible for building and shipping the front end elements of our Apps (web and hybrid mobile) and deliver great user experience. As an early stage start-up, you will work directly with our founders and take a very active role in brainstorming, product planning and UI/UX discussions. If you are a person with a "can do" attitude and love to build and experiment things in a lean environment, we would love to speak to you.
- Design, develop and deploy scalable applications with the latest framework
- Build compelling user experience that meet our customers' needs
- Participate in product meetings and collaborate with team members to drive product direction.
- Experiment and analyze data to study user behaviours and continuously enhance the UI components.
- 2+ years of relevant work experiences (Fresh Grads welcome)
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Proficient understanding of the latest frameworks (Bootstrap, Angular, Viu, Ionic, React and Redux etc)
- Familiar with CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS), REST API and SQL
- Good understanding of server side languages (Python and Django a big plus)
- Familiar with tools such as GitHub, Webpack, AWS,
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Sketch a plus
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Join a fast growing and mission driven start up
- Flat structure and casual work environment
- Start up culture, i.e. your ideas get heard and you never get bored
- Equity/Option pool for high performing individual