Hong Kong Council of Early Childhood Education and Services (known as CECES).CECES is a non-profit organization founded in 1982. CECES has 36 years professional experience and aiming at the developmental needs of children under age of 15.
We run professional education and health prevention programs at schools and in the community. Please visit http://www .hkceces.org/ for more about our vision and mission and its work and contributions.
Now, we are looking for a professional candidate to join us.
Our mission is to nurture the many talents of children and young people through Informal, after-school educational activities. We particularly support those from low-income and disadvantaged families, so that every child and youth may benefit and enjoy numerous educational services under non-stressful and enjoyment environments.
- Conduct English class for children aged 3 to 6 in Kindergarten
- Prepare lesson plans, materials and evaluation reports
- Stimulate students’ learning and encourage their participation in class activities
- Holder of HKID or valid working visa.
- Must be a Native English speaker(with American, British, Australian or Canadian accent).
- University degree holder with major in English Language/Education is preferred.
- CELTA/ TESOL / TEFL / CE/ QKT qualification or equivalent is an advantage.
- Teaching experience in kindergarten is preferred but not a must.
- Good class management skills.
- Loves children, responsible and commit to the contracted service, self-disciplined.
What we offer:
- Sponsor your working visa
- Extensive, structured and on-going training, coupled with opportunities to develop your knowledge and skill sets in the education sector in Hong Kong
- A team-focused, dynamic and lovely environment