Keine Bescheibung verfügbar.
We are Donut 🍩
At Donut we're democratising access to digital assets for everyone - not just the tech elite. To do this we enable our users to understand the revolutionary potential of blockchain technology alongside making highly technical concepts, accessible for all.
We believe that in 10 years from now, our users will have the majority of their wealth stored in digital assets. That could be anything from fractional ownership of art to owning a piece of land in Virtual Reality.
We're a fast growing, ambitious start up backed by a set of world class investors. If you want to make a big impact fast, believe in a future where everyone has access to digital investing and would like to join the friendliest team in Fintech then we would love to speak to you.
What you'll work on 💻
- Design, implement and maintain backend software
- Steer infrastructure and key technology decisions
- Set up and enable best practices such as test driven development
- Ensure that we reliably ship our software through a CI/CD pipeline
- Build a team of high performing engineers
Who you are👇
- You are proactive and an excellent communicator
- You have more than five years of experience in the professional software development industry
- Your programming language of predilection is Golang
- You believe that TDD is the way to go
- You are familiar with Kubernetes
What we offer 💸
- The opportunity to work with the most modern tech stack
- A chance to join the team as an early employee and have unrivaled autonomy and ownership of engineering at Donut.
- The tools you need to do your best work: your choice of laptop, productivity software (we're loving Notion at the moment) and desk set-up.
- An inclusive, transparent, friendly and fun working environment. - We pride ourselves on being the friendliest team in Fintech.
- We're a flat hierarchy where everyone's opinion counts and ultimately the best idea wins.
- Competitive salary and equity - as an early employee we'll reward you for driving our product forward.
- Work in our new office in Berlin's coolest co-working space
- Weekly social drinks
- Sushi Fridays 🍣
- Free tea, coffee and Club Mate
- Unlimited (vegan) Donuts
How we hire 🤝
1. Apply to this very job post.
2. Quick telephone chat with Dan our CPO
3. Work on a technical challenge
4. On-site interview with Jordan, our CTO, where you can showcase your technical challenge
5. Final interview with Neel our CEO