Delight your friends and family with the gift of beautiful fresh flowers + curated gifts delivered on-demand. BYDEAU prepares each beautifully curated arrangement by hand. All of our bouquets are designed around what's fresh and in-season. From the ribbon tied around each bouquet to the gift card, our thoughtful finishing touches make every arrangement a wonderful gift experience.
Made special for every giver and receiver – BYDEAU closes the gap in affordable to luxury flowers and gifting with tailor-made touches. We put quality and satisfaction first and every step of the way, and find the niche in Hong Kong's Floral Industry. Our objective is to create the perfect gift giving and receiving experience. From the ribbon tied round each bouquet to the handwritten gift card, BYDEAU’s thoughtful finishing touches make each gift one to remember!
We started BYDEAU because the art of gift giving has become lost in the modern world and we wanted to make it fun again.
You don't make someone's day by buying them a boring online gift card that is then delivered to their inbox. It's the whole experience of gift giving that makes it special: the curator making decisions so you don't have to, the elegance of the packaging, the simplicity of the gift, the beauty of fresh flowers. All with the modern conveniences of mobile ordering and on-demand delivery.
It's that people have put thought, love, care, and craftsmanship into this gift. And it's been delivered where you want when you want.
Creativity and imagination are at the heart of every curated gift box with something for everyone.
BYDEAU brings the best in aesthetics. Stems are wrapped in linen, tied with a grosgrain ribbon and come with a handwritten note card to get your message across in style.
We sell directly to customers in addition to supplying a growing number of B-to-B clients with weekly flower arrangements and corporate holiday gifts.
We need someone fabulous to join our team and help us keep our customers happy. We are extremely customer service focused so we want someone that cares about our customers and will do whatever it takes to keep them happy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Handle customer services and inquiries via e-mail, phone or live chat.
• Maintain good relationships with customers.
• Providing flower or gifting recommendations to customers.
• Maintain a positive relationship with existing clients by providing quality service to customer
• Provide administrative support to the team and other ad-hoc projects
• Liaise and co-ordinate with internal departments and the company's network to fulfill customers' needs
• Prepare customer reports, presentation materials
The successful candidate must have:
• Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in Customer Service Industry is preferred
• Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese)
• Proficient in MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word-processing
• Enthusiastic, responsible, self disciplined
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
• Customer-oriented, result-driven, self-motivated, good team player and able to work under pressure with tight schedule
|Looking for||Customer Service|
|Job type||Contract work/part-time / Full-time|
There are no recommendations yet.