Ang Keng Yeow
With our corporate head office based in Singapore and offices across Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia and the Philippines, OneAston is established as an Asian based financial IT services company dedicated to the delivery of quality wealth management solutions.
Our mission is to provide value added function and services to leading industry software platforms and in-house solutions across the wealth management industry.
Backed by an experienced management team, a wide knowledge of the local markets, agility and creative solutions, OneAston is helping many financial institutions extend the value of the investment they receive from their wealth platforms and keep pace with the ever changing competitive landscape.
The founders and key members of the OneAston team have spent extensive time operating in the Wealth Management and Private Banking markets. Our team has worked extensively on the implementation of Wealth Management solutions for large international and regional banks alike. OneAston is currently engaged on wealth management projects across Asia and therefore is in a unique position to provide consultancy services based on long term practical experience with current project exposure.
To be the best in the field we operate.
OneAston has grew tremendously in Singapore and we are going to mimic this success to other regional offices.
• To work closely with integration analysts and business consultants to develop and deliver the technical integration solutions that meet the requirements of our customers,
• Collaborate with the customer’s IT stakeholders through all phases of the integration development lifecycle to ensure successful delivery of the integration solution,
• Support existing integration solutions for our existing client base.
• Minimum 3 - 4 years of experience designing/developing technical integration solutions using commercial integration solutions such as IBM Websphere Transformation Extender, Oracle Data Integrator, Microsoft Biztalk, TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks,
• Possess experience in working with industry standard messages such as SWIFT, FIX, FpML or other XML derivatives,
• System integration experience in banking environment,
• Experience working on UNIX operation systems (e.g. Solaris, AIX, HP-UX) is required,
• Able to develop and troubleshoot UNIX shell scripts,
• Proficient in developing Structure Query Language (SQL) queries,Able to produce detailed data definition and mapping specifications documents,
• Experience in co-ordinating development and testing with a small team of developers based on the specifications provided,
• Converse proficiently in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
There are no recommendations yet.