Ang Keng Yeow
With our corporate head office based in Singapore and offices across Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia and the Philippines, OneAston is established as an Asian based financial IT services company dedicated to the delivery of quality wealth management solutions.
Our mission is to provide value added function and services to leading industry software platforms and in-house solutions across the wealth management industry.
Backed by an experienced management team, a wide knowledge of the local markets, agility and creative solutions, OneAston is helping many financial institutions extend the value of the investment they receive from their wealth platforms and keep pace with the ever changing competitive landscape.
The founders and key members of the OneAston team have spent extensive time operating in the Wealth Management and Private Banking markets. Our team has worked extensively on the implementation of Wealth Management solutions for large international and regional banks alike. OneAston is currently engaged on wealth management projects across Asia and therefore is in a unique position to provide consultancy services based on long term practical experience with current project exposure.
To be the best in the field we operate.
OneAston has grew tremendously in Singapore and we are going to mimic this success to other regional offices.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Works with project managers and analysts to understand the requirements
• Write well designed, testable and efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and product releases of software components
• Assist in testing and resolving issues
• Degree in Computer Science/Infocomm Technology
• Two years of experience in programming, eg Java, VB or SQL development
• Knowledge in reporting tools or banking domain will be advantage
• Possess good analytical and problem solving skills
• Possess good communication skills to work effectively with team members and clients
• Able to work independently and as part of a team