Always on the hunt for individuals with the Scootitude!
Scoot™ is the low-cost, medium-to-long haul arm of the Singapore Airlines Group. Scoot took to the skies in June 2012 and merged with Tigerair Singapore in July 2017, retaining the Scoot brand and positioning it well for a new chapter of growth.
Scoot offers an impeccable delivery service with personality, a contemporary feel and the choice to only pay for what matters to you. We announced ourselves to the world publicly on November 1st 2011 and, since then, we have grown spectacularly thanks to our customers and fans.
We want people with big smiles and even bigger personalities. People with passion—passion for travel, passion for people, passion for pushing boundaries. An airline with a different attitude. People with a different attitude. Scootitude™.
If you think you have Scootitude and can handle the excitement and challenges ahead to grow with us, apply today!
Receive information about vacancies and recruitment from Scoot Careers Facebook Page – "GOT Scootitude?"
- Conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies
- Responsible for analysis of current programs, including performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming to comply with policies & SOP
- Meeting SLA resolved & response and achieve KPIs
- Document requirements and IT processes for knowledge creation, retention, and improvement
- Job Shadow to buddy a junior developer to be proficient with processes and procedure and skill set
- Be ahead of solution and technology functionalities in Navitaire Internet Booking Engines development and websites
- Adopt Agile methodology to achieve timely and quality deliverables. Analyze, design, and develop NAV Booking &
Reservation application systems
- Collect, calculate, and check information from various sources to devise solutions, design systems, and implement system processes
- Conduct system troubleshooting & investigation to resolve any incidents reported
- Cooperate and communicate well with other personnel across departments to explain and assist in the integration of information management and data communication systems
- Recommend other methods and technology derived from the gathered data to maximise the efficiency of project implementation
- Analyse, create, document and maintain IT business knowledge processes and procedures
- To support airport ground operation projects, initiatives, and inquiries
- Essential Traits
-- Degree in Computer Science/IT related or Diploma in Computer Science/IT with a relevant number of experiences
-- At least three years relevant Information Analysts or/and Systems Analyst experience
-- Good Verbal and Written Communication
-- Analytical and problem-solving skills
-- Team oriented, adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
-- Keeping abreast of IT existing & emerging features of the web systems
-- Having airport operation knowledge is an advantage
-- Able to identify opportunities in the area of IT for potential business areas.
-- Able to conceptualise and formulate a feasible solution based on loosely-defined and abstract user requirements
Sounds like you? Let’s meet! Click ‘Want to Visit,’ so we can set up a time for you to meet us!
|Looking for||Analyst, Information Technology|