No description available.
We are a Shanghai-based international company established in 2014, backed by top VC, Asian and Chinese healthcare investors.
The CareVoice is a health InsurTech company transforming healthcare experience to be more consumer-centric.
We bring unique mobile-based and data-driven solutions that digitalize healthcare and insurance journey with consumers’ interest first.
Help Build The Future of Healthcare
At the core of the company mission is an independent mobile social platform that provides trusted, community-sourced ratings and recommendations on top-quality healthcare services.
For insurers, The CareVoice brings mobile-based and data-driven SaaS solution that digitizes healthcare and insurance journeys with members’ interest first. Their members can stay healthy, find and access medical services, and use their insurance easily.
A dynamic and friendly environment where you are inspired to explore your passions, to take risks, to innovate, and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated: that is what The CareVoice offers to its employees.
Life at The CareVoice
-10% of Company Shares for Team Members. You are not just an employee, you are an owner too
-Access to private medical providers, VIP/International departments, weekly rewards for physical activities (JD.com, Starbucks, ...)
-Friday late afternoon drinks, Monthly team building and twice a year company offsite trips
-Great Place to Grow in a Dynamic Environment
The CareVoice has received several awards in China such as semi-finalist at MetLife insurtech competition involving
150+ startups across the globe, best foreign start-up from TechCrunch China, and others.
After graduating from Chinaccelerator - #1 accelerator in China – in 2017, The CareVoice closed over 2 million-dollar
investment round in December 2017. The round has been co-led by two China- and US-based VC, Haitao Capital and
SOSV, and involved local Chinese and Southeast Asian healthcare investors. The funds will be used to fuel the
company insurance business lines, accelerate technology development, consolidate its China leading presence and
open a first Southeast Asian market. More recently, we’ve just been selected to join Ping’an 1st FinTech Accelerator
for 3 months program, which started in June 2018 powered by Sparklabs Group, a leading network of accelerators
and venture capital funds.
The Unique Opportunity
Due to continuing business success and company expansion plans, TCV is seeking internship opportunity to
outstanding candidates who will be able to support the VP of Asia across various verticals such as Business
Development, Product and Strategy Development, Investor Relations, Marketing, Media Relations. You will report
directly to the VP of Asia.
- Business Development - 1/ support business development activities; 2/ prepare presentations; 3/ participate
in contract and vendor discussions and negotiations
- Product and Strategy Development - 1/ support product and IT strategies and roadmap in Hong Kong and
South East Asia; 2/ Interact and project manage functional support team located in China; 3/assist in
development of Health and Digital Content; 4/assist in doctor and hospital research and partnership
- Investor Relations - 1/ participate in meetings and relationship management; 3/ prepare meeting
presentations and follow up action items
- Marketing – 1/ review and prepare marketing material and activities (internal and external); 2/participate in
internal and client meetings for marketing strategy and roadmap; 3/assist in project management of
implementation of marketing roadmaps
- Management - support / track management priorities and plans across teams
- Media - support engaging with relevant media and preparing of external company communications
Knowledge & Experience
- Completed University Degree or in 3 rd or last year of Degree in Business, IT, Media, or Marketing
- Analytical skills, ability to conduct detailed business analysis and research, create clear reports
- Think critically about potential solutions, and participate in team discussions
- Business requirement – research, analysis, marketing and strategy development experience
- Strong business acumen
- Strong computer skills -technical proficiencies in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Cantonese proficiency is a plus
- A methodical approach, combined with creativity and determination – innovation driven